Wanna see a Viper Drift... and beat a Mustang while doing it?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its kinda strange, but I like to see those two American cars burning rubber anyhoo. Kinda like watching the WWF, its moronic, but still entertaining.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty interesting video bit was never into the drifting scene. Always thought of it as a japanese car thing but I guess it has evolved. Just not my scene but power to the people that can do it well as I for one can not even try.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it cool. Thanks

I just don't get why they interview the looser?

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love drifting REAR WHEEL DRIVE CARS

i love the fact that all of the 'rice lovers' now have to look for new rear wheel drive cars because all of their cars are front wheel haha. makes me smile. and no, e-brake drifting isnt the same :D :usa:

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great vid.If your needing new tires soon,must try it.
Its a blast. :2tu:

I'd love too, but where? At the track they frown apon it, and most parking lots concret stops. [/quote

Drift clubs will rent the track and for first timers, will give you schooling.
I`v only did it once,will do it again before I buy tires.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with KepRght, I love the fact that all the crappy accords, civics, integras, etc. are worthless in this "sport" they are undermining their own culture...

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense to klamathpro....

BUT is anyone else sick of this drifting crap............. :rolleyes:

nope, not yet anyway - uk time attack drift series' just started in the uk and found it quite funny to see so many cars seemingly going round corners 'badly', making so much noise, smoke and airborne rubber while doing it! commentator jus got so wound up about 1/2 the cars ending up off the track!! just ain't the right way to go round a corner but so funny.. + cars are mostly skylines... rice? prob not

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/zedsump/TIME%20ATTACK%2020TH%20AUG%2006/

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3298855

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think drifting is cool and all but as a competion it's one of the dumbest automotive sports I've ever seen. A true sport doesn't require a judge to decide who wins. Just my oppion.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think drifting is cool and all but as a competion it's one of the dumbest automotive sports I've ever seen. A true sport doesn't require a judge to decide who wins. Just my oppion.
I agree about the judging part although boxing is a true sport to me and also football has line judges, lots of sports have judges. I think it's moreso there is no definitive way of saying who won. No TKO, No Score, No Time, nothing, just judges, and that is garbage to me.

With all that being said the D1 cars a pretty and they go pretty hard. Other than that is a PIE (pain in the eye) to watch people burning tires for no reason.