Wanna sell your Gen 4 exhaust?

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi -

If you have a Gen 4 stock exhaust system and want to sell it or trade it toward my Corsa exhausts, let me know! After doing 650 miles this weekend, the Corsas on my car are just too loud for me.

Thanks! Matt :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi -

If you have a Gen 4 stock exhaust system and want to sell it or trade it toward my Corsa exhausts, let me know! After doing 650 miles this weekend, the Corsas on my car are just too loud for me.

Thanks! Matt :)

I see you're in New England. If you could post in that region's area, I think you'd find some folks to help you out.

I agree with you about the volume. With side exhaust, the loudness is fun ... for a while.

Anyway, give Chuck Tator and Jon B a call. Likely they know someone with whom you can trade.

OP
OP
M

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I'm in Boston. I was at Chuck's place on Friday morning discussing this and he's keeping an eye out for a Gen 4 system for me.

I'll post in the NE section too, thanks!

I see you're in New England. If you could post in that region's area, I think you'd find some folks to help you out.

I agree with you about the volume. With side exhaust, the loudness is fun ... for a while.

Anyway, give Chuck Tator and Jon B a call. Likely they know someone with whom you can trade.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a Corsa track or street, I didn't think the street version was that much louder than stock. Does it throw a code?

MKTAXMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Gen 4 exhaust that has 325 miles on it. It was taken out by Chuck when he installed my Corsa exhaust.

OP
OP
M

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure to be honest, I bought the car with the exhaust pre-installed. There are no warning lights on my dash, so no codes. It's not actually that loud, it's just the low frequencies that are killing me.