Wanted. 2006 FE Wheels

OP
OP
W

want a B&W coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a set with Tires on my 2006 Coupe right now, 600 miles. Make me an offer I cant refuse :)

Jon

PS. I have a set of H wheels coming, is why i dont mind selling these.

E-mail sent

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a set with Tires on my 2006 Coupe right now, 600 miles. Make me an offer I cant refuse :)

Jon

PS. I have a set of H wheels coming, is why i dont mind selling these.

hmm.. looks to be a hot wheel combo.. got a number of emails, highest offer right now is $4200 complete (sensors, tires, caps, wheels). These wheels are perfect fyi, not a mark on them.

OP
OP
W

want a B&W coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4200 ? Good luck with the sale. I would buy a set of [******] wheels and tires for a few hundred more myself.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 2006 First Edition wheels.

Mine are on my car. I would part with them for a decent offer, and buy myself some HREs. The right rear wheel has a faint scratch on the clear coat from my kid's bike (Aaaarrgghhhh!). Let me know if you are interested. They have 2000 miles on them. Are you looking for just rims, or rims & tires?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I am looking for a set of these (blems are fine) to smoke-coat and throw on a yellow SRT. And it was my idea first, so you other yellow guys just back off! ;)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I am looking for a set of these (blems are fine) to smoke-coat and throw on a yellow SRT. And it was my idea first, so you other yellow guys just back off! ;)

Blems is a term that Jon B used to describe his sidewinders/copperhead wheels that were blemished from the factory, and then anodized or painted to a gray color. Just want to make sure no one confuses your request for blems as the ones Jon B was selling for something around $3k. I think your saying you will take scratched or marked/curbed First Edition wheels?

Just clarifying.

Jon

OP
OP
W

want a B&W coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 2006 First Edition wheels.

Mine are on my car. I would part with them for a decent offer, and buy myself some HREs. The right rear wheel has a faint scratch on the clear coat from my kid's bike (Aaaarrgghhhh!). Let me know if you are interested. They have 2000 miles on them. Are you looking for just rims, or rims & tires?

PM sent

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your saying you will take scratched or marked/curbed First Edition wheels?
Scratched, marked, curbed, missing a spoke, etc. Okay, maybe not missing a spoke. :laugh: I am thinking that I will need to send them off to get stripped/refinished anyway before getting painted/powder coated or whatever. Assuming I can afford any of the above!!

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon. 2002 gtsr
you can expect that kind of money easy for them. just dont put anymore miles on them. i sold mine straight off the show room floor to a friend of mine. he was a friend so i let them go for 4k for everything (mint)

those arent those cheap side winder wheels. call dodge and ask them how much it is to replace all 4 without tires.(even though they were a mere $700 OPTION) I'll save you the time and call. it's a hell of a lot more then $4,500. and they do look sharp as hell and easy to clean. way better then the old web design in my opinion.

I only sold them beacuse they dont make any good rear 19 inch tires. yeah i saved a little weight on my rims but they also look killer. ccw 505a just a pain to keep clean because they are not clear coated. but when i polish them up they look awsome for the lesser money they cost.

keep in mind this guy is selling you rims and runflats which i havent priced lately but they gotta be $1600 for a set of 4.

the FE wheels make the car sharp espcially when slammed down.

or just down size and go get 4, 18 inch ccw505a for $3200 plus a front and back set of toyo ra1's. about $1400 delivered. ccw will even send you the rims with the tires on them of course you buy the tires and pay shipping to have the tires sent to ccw.

then your snake will hold the road like it should. just make sure you tell them not to shave the toyos unless you want them too.

i wouldnt trade out my 18 inch rims and tires even if you gave me a brand new fe set for free. thats how much of a difference in driving and handling it makes. not to mention the ccw's have a 2inch lip on the front and a 3 or 3.5 in the rear. they look better then i expected they would.

anyway, i'm done rambling now.

VenomViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon,

What would you take for the wheels/tires before shipping...(have a shipping account and can cover that cost seperately via fed ex).

Let me know asap..

Thanks

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be selling my 06 5 Spoke wheels/tires assembly in about 2-3 weeks. I'm waiting for my IForged wheels to arrive before selling my 06 wheels. I currently have 800 miles on the set and will most likely be around 1000 miles by the time I'm ready to sell them.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon. 2002 gtsr
you can expect that kind of money easy for them. just dont put anymore miles on them. i sold mine straight off the show room floor to a friend of mine. he was a friend so i let them go for 4k for everything (mint)

those arent those cheap side winder wheels. call dodge and ask them how much it is to replace all 4 without tires.(even though they were a mere $700 OPTION) I'll save you the time and call. it's a hell of a lot more then $4,500. and they do look sharp as hell and easy to clean. way better then the old web design in my opinion.

I only sold them beacuse they dont make any good rear 19 inch tires. yeah i saved a little weight on my rims but they also look killer. ccw 505a just a pain to keep clean because they are not clear coated. but when i polish them up they look awsome for the lesser money they cost.

keep in mind this guy is selling you rims and runflats which i havent priced lately but they gotta be $1600 for a set of 4.

the FE wheels make the car sharp espcially when slammed down.

Damn.. that was a hell of a sales pitch for mine. Yeah, I wasnt going to let my MINT factory wheels, tires, sensors and caps all go for 4500 shipped, I passed on the offer, but tried to work with the guy, he later decided to use the money for a fuel system.

Anyways, I wont entertain getting rid of them for anything less then 5,000 (non shipped). Mine are COMPLETE, heck just the wheels alone with no sensors, no tires and no center caps go for $6060.00. I think actual cost new if bought from dodge would be $6060 wheels + $200 sensors + $1500 tires + $*** caps(no idea cost) so thats $7760+ new.

Anyways, if anyone wants them cool.. if not, just gonna have a spare set, and use my h wheels as the bad boyz !

Jon

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a limit to what to expect from these wheels. They are the hot item right now, but just because they cost $6k from the dealer doesn't mean they will sell for that. You can buy any Iforged, HRE or other similar quality aftermarket wheel in the 18/19 setup for $4k or less. And you will be getting alot better looking/quality wheel in the design of your choice. So I couldn't see how these should sell for more than $4500-$5000. I will say I think they are the best stock wheel offered by Dodge, but others say the H is the best.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a limit to what to expect from these wheels. They are the hot item right now, but just because they cost $6k from the dealer doesn't mean they will sell for that. You can buy any Iforged, HRE or other similar quality aftermarket wheel in the 18/19 setup for $4k or less. And you will be getting alot better looking/quality wheel in the design of your choice. So I couldn't see how these should sell for more than $4500-$5000. I will say I think they are the best stock wheel offered by Dodge, but others say the H is the best.

Sure and your the guy who offered $4500 shipped.... so I'm guessing you'd like the price to go down a bit... Sale price is what someone is willing to sell them for SOLD price is what someone paid for them. Until they match, there is no sale, but you and I are on different sides of that equation. I dont mind holding on to them, but I will not sell for cheap, because I truly believe they are a great set of rims. Anyways, I am picking up the H's too, because I think they are hot, but have never seen them in person, maybe it makes more sense to keep the 5's until I see the H's side by side.. dont know.. not really worried about it.. Hopefully someone will give their 5's away for cheaper, for those looking for them.

Good luck 2 all.

Jon

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sure and your the guy who offered $4500 shipped.... so I'm guessing you'd like the price to go down a bit... Sale price is what someone is willing to sell them for SOLD price is what someone paid for them. Until they match, there is no sale, but you and I are on different sides of that equation. I dont mind holding on to them, but I will not sell for cheap, because I truly believe they are a great set of rims. Anyways, I am picking up the H's too, because I think they are hot, but have never seen them in person, maybe it makes more sense to keep the 5's until I see the H's side by side.. dont know.. not really worried about it.. Hopefully someone will give their 5's away for cheaper, for those looking for them.

Good luck 2 all.

Jon

Correct I offered $4500 shipped for the complete set of rims, tires, sensors, caps, etc. You came back and said you sold the rear tires off of them so I would need to get rear tires. It wasn't worth the hassle for me to buy tires and get them mounted and so on. And I have other things on the car I need to spend some money on. No big deal. You have a very hot set of wheels and hopefully you get what you want for them. I was just saying if they are much more than what I offered($4500 shipped), whoever buys them must not care too much about money, as they can get any aftermarket wheel setup for the same price or not much more. Good luck with the sale. They would look great on my Red SRT for the right price. :)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good luck 2 all.

Jon

Correct I offered $4500 shipped for the complete set of rims, tires, sensors, caps, etc. You came back and said you sold the rear tires off of them so I would need to get rear tires. It wasn't worth the hassle for me to buy tires and get them mounted and so on. And I have other things on the car I need to spend some money on. No big deal. You have a very hot set of wheels and hopefully you get what you want for them. I was just saying if they are much more than what I offered($4500 shipped), whoever buys them must not care too much about money, as they can get any aftermarket wheel setup for the same price or not much more. Good luck with the sale. They would look great on my Red SRT for the right price. :)

I had an offer for the rears, and so I was willing to sell them to you without the rear tires, to get it down to a price you were looking to pay. I just want to be very clear on that, I did not say I sold the rears, it was going to be a double sale to make eveyone happy.. no biggy, set is still complete.. good luck with the fuel system.

Jon

OP
OP
W

want a B&W coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said !!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would snap them up ,as they have been on backorder on and off , most of the year. By the time you figure having to buy a set, buy tires, buy sensors, get them all mounted & balanced, have the Dealer use the DRB to set all the rim's
sensors set, it would be quite easy to have 8K involved. Even with a discount I would say 7500 would be reasonable, so if someone has take offs for 4500 I would grab them. We had a set that we were getting offers of 5500 for, but they were previously sold. Sounds like a fair price to me.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would snap them up ,as they have been on backorder on and off , most of the year. By the time you figure having to buy a set, buy tires, buy sensors, get them all mounted & balanced, have the Dealer use the DRB to set all the rim's
sensors set, it would be quite easy to have 8K involved. Even with a discount I would say 7500 would be reasonable, so if someone has take offs for 4500 I would grab them. We had a set that we were getting offers of 5500 for, but they were previously sold. Sounds like a fair price to me.

"Well said!!!"

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here ya go edward:

11yes11-med.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member