Wanted high mileaged GTS

Denney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the title says it all. i prefer non salvage but will consider anything. any help will be appreciated.

thanks
D.J.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds pretty easy to do, just buy one and drive the crap out of it and then you will have a high mileage GTS. ;) :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously, I will keep my eye open for you. Check ebay, the classified on here, autotrader.com (I think you can sort by mileage, if not by price should pretty much give you what you want) or cars.com. A high mileage car should be a lot easier than a low mileage one to find. Why do you want one with high mileage, are you on a budget? What price range are you looking in?

Mine just hit 1600 miles, I am assuming you are not interested in it? :D Before you yell at me for not driving it I just bought it and drive it every chance I get.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds pretty easy to do, just buy one and drive the crap out of it and then you will have a high mileage GTS. ;) :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously, I will keep my eye open for you. Check ebay, the classified on here, autotrader.com (I think you can sort by mileage, if not by price should pretty much give you what you want) or cars.com. A high mileage car should be a lot easier than a low mileage one to find. Why do you want one with high mileage, are you on a budget? What price range are you looking in?

Mine just hit 1600 miles, I am assuming you are not interested in it? :D Before you yell at me for not driving it I just bought it and drive it every chance I get.

I'm not looking for a "flawless" car. I want something I can drive it like I stole it. If the engine blows oh well, I didn't pay the premium on a "low mileage" car. High miles I mean 50k or so. 100k is even pushing it for me unless its a steal.

I'll still be "picky", but I have no reason to look for a 30k mile or less babied viper. Besides as soon as I get one I'm probally rebuilding the shortblock anyway. Also price, I just dont feel like spending much over 40k for a toy. I hate oweing people money, and I'm currently debt free except for my house note. So adding a car payment for a few years really doesnt excite me to much. So the less the payment the happier I'll be.

Last edited:
B

BurntRubber

Any specific year? 30K on an 02 would seem high to me, but 75K on a 97 is the same mileage per year. I think you see more of a discount when the cars are over 60K, from what I saw when I was looking.:dunno:
Either way for a second one I would love to find a salvaged, high miler to beat on! or a 03 Cobra

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any specific year? 30K on an 02 would seem high to me, but 75K on a 97 is the same mileage per year. I think you see more of a discount when the cars are over 60K, from what I saw when I was looking.:dunno:
Either way for a second one I would love to find a salvaged, high miler to beat on! or a 03 Cobra

96-99 forged motor cars. I'll even consider 97-99 RT/10's if the price is right. Have my heart set on a gts though.

I'm trying to get out of stangs. They can be made fast, but every joe blow has one. I want something that "pops" when I drive.

OP
OP
D

Denney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the replies. i used to own a rt but endedup selling it. needless to say i bought a pantera and just sold that. now i am looking for a gts im probably going to pick up a 97 or 98. thanks for the help keep me posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine