wanted - pics of dressed engine compartment

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you modified the look of your engine compartment? What worked well for you, AND what did not? Do the commercially available dress up pieces (i.e. the stick on chrome / chrome looking pieces) work well and stay in place with out loosing their luster? Please post images to show the results of your efforts. Just looking to add a customized look without looking ghetto or like a young kid with a rice burner. :usa:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/alexis_321.jpg[/media] (Here is a picture of my engine compartment)

Last edited:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh so pretty maybe this thread will out hit chicks and vipers but, I doubt it definately deserves 2nd place.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/alexis_321.jpg[/media] (Here is a picture of my engine compartment)

Here's another shot I got of Mikes Engine bay last year!

You must be registered for see images attach

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Holy crapp that really is an unreal viper! :2tu:

Treesnake is killing it as well! holy moly

garage2_3-10.jpg

We need a gallery for badassz engine pics

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say. Is this for show only or what kind of times are you running at the strip? Beautiful.

Thanks! No I drive it daily in the summertime when not raining. No garage queen here! I've only been to the strip once with it and had serious tration problems, I think I have that fixed this year, so yet to be determined :)

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http//i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn203/vegasviper777/CIMG0852_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]"]

here's a shot of my engine bay

OP
OP
Jersey Jeff

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andy,
Is this hood really painted like this, or is this just great photshop work with a digital image.

I think I have now identified my next endeavor, engine compartment enhancement. I am surprised at how great these "works of art" look, yet I have not seen them previously shared with us. We see so many people focusing so much attention to the look outside of the hood and now seeing this just motivates me to take it to the next level! Thanks for the responses everybody! :usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http//i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn203/vegasviper777/CIMG0852_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]"]

here's a shot of my engine bay

Wow whats the hp? love the red plate underground racing?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy,
Is this hood really painted like this, or is this just great photshop work with a digital image.

I think I have now identified my next endeavor, engine compartment enhancement. I am surprised at how great these "works of art" look, yet I have not seen them previously shared with us. We see so many people focusing so much attention to the look outside of the hood and now seeing this just motivates me to take it to the next level! Thanks for the responses everybody! :usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

Photoshop work Jeff. Mike and I did a photo shoot together right before I moved from the Maryland area back to Texas. It's an amazing car with an even better owner!

Thanks Andy for the pictures last year!

It's a masterpiece Mike! You put in the time and I am glad to help you display it.

Vegas!!!!!!! Seriously man that thing is amazing! All Business!

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to keep this thread alive and see more pictures. I agree with Jeff...It's hard to find pictures of dressed engine compartments. The ones posted above are unbelievable!! It's motivating me too.