Wanted - Pics of new ACR Vert (not artist renditions)

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw some actual photo's (thanks Venomiss) of a Yellow one, can we get some pics showing any additional units / colors? There is supposed to be a total of 20 made, have any been delivered yet? If you are one of the lucky owners, CONGRATS and Please post a pic! :usa:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I have the ACR convertible was a request by Woodhouse and Dodge made it happen. There was a post by bill who mentioned the details. I think it only comes in the yellow with black stripes. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a post here a few days ago from a member who did a tour at CAAP and has pics of a white ACR vert. Woodbouse has a yellow/black one in stock.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We only have the yellow with black striped car in stock. Half are already sold, and as noted they will come in 4 colors. We can get photos as more arrive and we do expect a yellow one with the black hood /black decklid and yellow driver's stripe fairly soon.

Austin did a very nice photoshop of the other colors , to some degree, as noted above, but no shots are out on the dual striped cars or solid color cars, except the picture Venomiss posted.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ACR vert will only be done in Yellow/Black and there will be 20 total....there should be about 40 total of the special editions from the 3 dealerships, which includes the 20 verts.....

Reposting from the link I attached. This is from Bill Pemberton

Thanks for posting George, and there are a few corrections that need to be made , at least from the Woodhouse side of this special production run.

1. The Woodhouse ACR Convertible is listed in various news releases as being done in yellow and black. We will be doing some vehicles with this color scheme ( and a yellow driver's stripe), but this is a bit misleading. We will also be doing cars in red, black and white ( 5 each in all 4 colors )
2. The ACR convertible is 100% ACR, has all the exact components of the Coupe, except a wind tunnel designed, ACR Vert specific, rear wing.
3. There will only be 20 of these cars ever built.

The total number of cars from Tomball, Roanoke and Woodhouse, should equal 40 and not 50 cars.

This is positive proof that not only are the new gurus at Dodge listening, they understand the Viper buyer's need for the special and unique. Quite a departure from years ago when only 2-3 colors were available.

I know that the folks at Tomball and Roanoke share our pleasure to be working with such a new , dedicated group of gearheads at Dodge and SRT , because without these motormaniacs, none of the cars for 2010 would have come to fruition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery