Wanted: stock 94/rt wheels

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a couple flaws in two of my stock wheels and would like to pick up extra ones in flawless condition if anyone has some they want to part with. Grey three spoke.
How much do these wheels weigh each? Just wonding how expensive it will be to ship them. Or if i'm better off just haveing mine reconditioned.
Thanks, Andy

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy- Provided the rims are not bent it will cost around $100.00 per rim to have them Powdercoated. Center caps are about $15.00 each.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 4 wheels with brand new Pilots on them. They were on the car about a month before I upgraded to the 5 spoke wheels.

By the way, I also have 4 Gen two wheels (3 chromed, 1 not) for sale also with nearly brand new Pilots, if anybody is interested. I now have 19 inch wheels and a big brake kit, so can't use them on my car, and my DLM car I get next week would just spin these tires up all day long, so better to sell them off.

PM a reasonable offer for any of these and they are yours.

-Manny

RSenn94RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1994 RT/10 and I just upgraded my wheels to 18". I have the original wheels that still have the original tires on them. The wheels and Tires only had 6,000 miles on them. The wheels are in great shape, no scratches.

I you are interested, let me know. I will make you a good deal.