Wanted - Stock '96 RT/10 Stereo

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have an original radio from a 1996 RT/10 they are looking to get rid of? If not, I will patronize the usual vendor/sponsors on this site........

Thanks, Chris.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wern't 95 & 96 the same? if so then let me know i have one in the basement.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad: Yea, I'm kinda thinking about it; it is all stock except for the radio, which I would want to include with the sale, and the outlawed "cupholder" in the center console, for those Dunkin" Donuts trips. Not sure home much the market is in the toilet for these cars at his time, but maybe I'll throw it out there and see what happens; more than likely I';; have to wait until the weather gets nicer in the Spring, but who knows who may be looking for one at any given time...........

Frank: Not sure if the '95's & '96's were the same; maybe someone can chime in if they know for sure......

Da1cop: I will send you a PM............

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad: Yea, I'm kinda thinking about it; it is all stock except for the radio, which I would want to include with the sale, and the outlawed "cupholder" in the center console, for those Dunkin" Donuts trips. Not sure home much the market is in the toilet for these cars at his time, but maybe I'll throw it out there and see what happens; more than likely I';; have to wait until the weather gets nicer in the Spring, but who knows who may be looking for one at any given time...........

Market on used Vipers is so bad its not even in the toilet, I think its already been flushed. If you just want something new, lemme know and we can trade cars for a while :lmao: How much $$ would you want to get before you sold it? (just wondering)

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Market on used Vipers is so bad its not even in the toilet, I think its already been flushed. If you just want something new, lemme know and we can trade cars for a while :lmao: How much $$ would you want to get before you sold it? (just wondering)

Just buy it from him...blank check. You can never have too many McVipers.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad: I think I paid towards the upper end of the spectrum when I bought it last year in Sept 2006 from a police officer out in the Chicago area @ $37,000 with 33,000 miles or so; I think he used to be on here for a while (threedaysdead was his ID if I remember correctly) and he was asking $42,500 at the time with 21 months left on the max care warranty. I got it with about 9 months left on the warranty, which was good cuz it covered the head gasket replacement, new tranny, clutch, slave, etc. which Tator wound up doing. It now has about 43,000 miles on it, and is still all stock except for the radio, which I am trying to locate and put back to stock. With new PS2's on it, I'd be happy with $32,500, but would probably settle for $30,000 at this point in the season. After seeing some of the prices out there, those numbers may be wishful thinking at this point, but it is a McViper, and hopefully someone would give a fair price for a specialty car like these.............

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$30k for a 43k McViper with new clutch, tranny, headgaskets and PS2's that Tator worked on is unfair to me, since I cannot afford a second McViper. Interested in trading for some old movies in DVD and VHS format, clothes, a harddrive full of ******* girl photos and some Viper jackets, shirts, and posters? You know the market is down, this may be the best offer you get. I suggest you take it :D

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How ironic. I have tried to get rid of my stock radio for years and in a garage cleaning frenzy I finally chucked it 2 weeks ago. Go figure.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jess: That's usually the way things happen, as soon as you need something, you realize that it was part of your most recent clean-up; I have PM'ed 2 of the members who responded, so we'll see how that works out; they seem to be pretty readily available, so I should be OK................

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte