Warning! TNT Motor sports

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a warning to everyone out there to stay away from TNT Motor Sports! I ordered an exhaust system back in June and still don't have it. I am now working with my credit card company to try and get my money back.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is your very first post??? Well..., welcome to the club. What kind of exhaust did you order?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know TNT still exsisted?!

We used to hear alot about them in the Viper World. They come and go around here!
The few that have stayed have deserved it and been The Best!

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
05Viper - Florida? Your pictures are of a local CA car that I saw cruising about 2 months ago. What gives.........bicoastal with two user names? Recently purchased?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a warning to everyone out there to stay away from TNT Motor Sports! I ordered an exhaust system back in June and still don't have it. I am now working with my credit card company to try and get my money back.
I don't buy your story....more to it than you report. I would like to hear from Roy who owns TNT...had him out at one of our local events and he is a great guy, can't imagine him doing anything like this.....so what's the other side of the story??

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't buy your story....more to it than you report. I would like to hear from Roy who owns TNT...had him out at one of our local events and he is a great guy, can't imagine him doing anything like this.....so what's the other side of the story??

You obviously don't know Roy as well as you think. ;)

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You obviously don't know Roy as well as you think. ;)
LOL - possibly not! Tell me more...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, they've had LOTS of shady stuff going on for the last few years. I knew a guy that had two "Kingsnake" motors built, and niether one of them lasted more that a few hundred miles. The guy was a *******, but the motors still should have stayed together. I have another friend that had similar problems with his TNT engine. Roy has been sick.... blah blah blah. They make excuses, don't ever answer the phone or return calls. This guys story does not suprise me at all.

OP
OP

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that was my first posting.
I did not load any pictures, I don't know how any got associated with my profile. I have a black 05.
As for Roy, he was referred to me by the viper mechanic at the Chrysler here. He had high praises for Roy. I ordered my exhaust at the end of June. After early conversations and I liked Roy, I patiently waited through the delays, health issues and Hurricane Rita, but there was always contact letting me know what was up. After October, no more contact, no answering phone calls, no returning phone calls. I do not think anyone would put up the $4,400 and then put up with a complete lack of communication. Time is up he needs to give my money back.

OP
OP

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not load any pictures, I don't know how any got associated with my profile. I have a black 05. I have since deleted the ones that were there and put in one of mine that I had handy.

OP
OP

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got my money back! Had to go to the credit card company, they back billed, then had to sit and wait. Got the check Friday. Still say stay clear of TNT Motorsports!

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have only heard bad things about TNT. I think that some one, that had placed an order and got the shaft from him, should find him in person and scare the crap out of him. Maybe if he sees that people will find him he will stop this crap. Just a thought.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only heard bad things about TNT. I think that some one, that had placed an order and got the shaft from him, should find him in person and scare the crap out of him. Maybe if he sees that people will find him he will stop this crap. Just a thought.

Didn't I read about someone doing that to Hen***sy? And he got them arrested or something? The one time I talked to Roy, he seemed like a very nice guy, and the parts of his I have on my car is pretty top notch, but all this I've been reading about them makes me hesitate to give them any future business. There are good Viper vendor out there to give my money to.

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Didn't I read about someone doing that to Hen***sy? And he got them arrested or something? The one time I talked to Roy, he seemed like a very nice guy, and the parts of his I have on my car is pretty top notch, but all this I've been reading about them makes me hesitate to give them any future business. There are good Viper vendor out there to give my money to.

You sure did. Stay away from him. No Mercey, if he is so inclined, has full details of a direct screwing. :mad: