Warranty Help Needed

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

In my last post I described how my clutch slave died. I took it to my selling dealer and that problem is being worked.

The other thing that I asked them to fix is the pedal adjust switch. the switch became intermittant on my trip back from Niagara Falls and while I was trying to get it to work moving the switch back and forth, the switch bezel broke.

We all know that there are issues with the switch bezel and that the bezel is only serviced with the knee bolster to the tune of several hundred dollars.

My dealer is telling me that Dodge will not cover it because it is considered cosmetic. I told my dealer that I could care less about the knee bolster just get me a switch surround. I also said I didnt want my pedal adjust switch hanging out of the hole in the bolster by the wires in order for me to adjust the pedals.

The funny thing is, Out of all the literally dozens of MOPARS I have owned over the years I have NEVER had a warranty problem ever. I guess all good things must come to an end.

Has any of our Friendly Viper dealers out there run into the same thing? If so how has it been handled?

Signed: Frustrated as Hell :mad::mad::mad:

Steve A.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte