was at a car show today and got beat by a stock 94 rt

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And besides my stipes blew off comming up the alantic city express way at 155 mph.

OP
OP

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thats funny about the stripes. I was at a car show in town here and had a guy ask me if the viper had a v12 in it then he asked me who made it and then asked me if they made them anymore. My reply was v10, dodge, and not right now but I hope in the future.

Immanuel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My acr is steel grey and the rt was red. It was the only other viper there. I'm kinda irked by it but it was my second car show I had been to and my neighbor who I went with said stuff like that will happen and not to let it bother me. The stock rt 94 viper took 3rd with two mustangs taking 2nd and 1st. The viper that won 3rd even still had the stock tri trangle spoke wheels too. I dunno I'm just venting and had to get it off my chest. My viper sure did get alot of attention but when they called him for 3rd I thought for sure I got at least second since his is a stock 94 but nope 2nd was a cobra and 1st was a svt.:confused: anyone experienced anything similar I'm still kinda bummed about it. My wife was supportive and said she liked mine more as she wiped the tears from my cheeks and said she would buy me an ice cream cone :lmao:.

Ok,this is all I have to say about that. I just went to a american car show in Northeast Philly. I won nothing. I like american cars but some owners and judges are just boring and clueless. When to an all italian show the next day on 2nd and South street in Philly. The only Viper there again with a friends ferrari I was getting the most looks. I get more respect with the european crowd than the old school boring american crowd....... I feel your pain.... Its like bringing a gun to a knife fight and they pick the knife.:dunno:

No respect!!!!!!!!!!!!! till I see them on the highway:2tu:

Last edited:

Immanuel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pics of what was at the northeast philly car show.

Attachments

• DSC01258.jpg
    DSC01258.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01272.jpg
    DSC01272.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 6