Washington or Orlando Dodge/Chrysler Dealer

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
Ill be in Washington for a few days next week and Orlando the week after (via Virginia). Im looking for a Viper dealer who will be able to supply me a new passenger floor mat (i melted the existing one with a car battery that leaked - yuk!! Messy!)

Can anyone reccomend a dealer - Orlando pref because ill be there longer?

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not take the opportunity to upgrade to much better floormats? I got a set from the Northern California Region VCA. Here's a link to their site:

Northern CA VCA

They're thicker, they look better than stock and don't bunch or slip. I got rid of the stock ones after I got these.

If still want the stock mats, I live on the Maryland side of Washington, DC and would be happy to give you a list of local VA/MD/DC dealers if you still want to go that route. I'll even call to see if any of them have the mats in stock. Email me if you are interested.

OP
OP
T

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Gary
Thanks for your message. i do like the look of those new mats - but paying for them will be difficult (they dont take credit cards etc). All I need is one passenger mat so ill go for the standard one and then I can get it from the Washington area when im there next week.

Im staying at the Washington Hilton Towers from Monday 5th to Wed the 7th. (then driving down to Williamsburg). Is our hotel anywhere near a dealer that you know of?
If you could give me a few names/numbers I could ring round when I get there. If they dont have them in stock they could order it, and I could collect on our way back to Washington on the 10th.

Cheers
Tarek. (taz)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine