We Didn't Make the List... But Guess Who Did ? Most Annoying Car Owners...

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it seems 9 out of 10 times i get cut off, its a BMW.

every dang mini driver thinks its the daytona 500.

Plum I totally agree! I've observed exactly the same thing.

I've also found whenever one of my students (high school) who is especially spoiled and obnoxious convinces mommy and daddy to buy him/her a brand new car its definitely a BMW. (which then they go out and drive like the entitled little @#@#$ that they are.....)

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in south Ontario - its seems the most annoying drivers, honestly, I can say, are the soccer moms rushing around trying to get errands done. They should all get tickets for their driving habits - except they just blend into the crowd too well and aren't on the "radar" of the police - no pun intended. Then in the evening, when the kids get a hold of the mini-van and come out to play - they all want to race the Viper at every flippin street light. It gets old real quick. I can't believe they actually think they have a chance. The other car that always squirms thru traffic to get beside you seems to be those Chevy Cobalts. *** ? Just 'cause it has an SS emblem on it does NOT mean you are going to beat a Viper. If you don't step on the gas when the light turns green - and they hammer it down (and they always do) - you can see theirs and their buddies faces light up like - "OMG! - we just beat a Viper!". I can just imagine their stories the next day at school.... How awesome their Cobalt is. :lmao::rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ties directly into what I call the "Mother Hen" syndrome. They have taken over the intersections at the school bus stops with a Commando like display of MiniVans and SUVs each morning and afternoon and they are completely overcome with maternal instict. They are on super high alert because their children are in a potentially dangerous situation. They eyeball every passing car with disdain prepared to throw themselves in front of a car to protect their children. I understand why this happens but it is annoying nonetheless and nobody wants to be treated like a criminal for just driving by.

Here in south Ontario - its seems the most annoying drivers, honestly, I can say, are the soccer moms rushing around trying to get errands done. They should all get tickets for their driving habits - except they just blend into the crowd too well and aren't on the "radar" of the police - no pun intended. Then in the evening, when the kids get a hold of the mini-van and come out to play - they all want to race the Viper at every flippin street light. It gets old real quick. I can't believe they actually think they have a chance. The other car that always squirms thru traffic to get beside you seems to be those Chevy Cobalts. *** ? Just 'cause it has an SS emblem on it does NOT mean you are going to beat a Viper. If you don't step on the gas when the light turns green - and they hammer it down (and they always do) - you can see theirs and their buddies faces light up like - "OMG! - we just beat a Viper!". I can just imagine their stories the next day at school.... How awesome their Cobalt is. :lmao::rolaugh:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most annoying car owners......huh, I wonder why Chad didn't make the list? Oh wait, this is about the actual cars and not the owners. :D

For me, it's Lexus owners. I hate every last one of them.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most annoying car owners......huh, I wonder why Chad didn't make the list? Oh wait, this is about the actual cars and not the owners. :D

For me, it's Lexus owners. I hate every last one of them.

I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and guess you own a Benz, BMW, minivan, or whatever else everyone here hates. If not, we still don't like you, just for reasons far deeper than what you drive :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My daughter never asks for anything. She is very good natured, kind person. So I bought her a new loaded E-class, (not a top-of-the-line S-550, but just a nice middle range model) and now she gets nasty glares from other women when she gets out at the mall They mutter hateful things at the most humble person, not knowing her at all

You can't stop the haters!