We saw pictures, now when can we order them?

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's still in concept right now, but did they give any ideas when they would start taking orders on the coupe? Is it going to be a 2005 or 2006 etc.. Doesn't sound like they gave too much info about it, for good reason I'm sure.

Now they just need to up the HP about 75 :D

Jason

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, that's kind of fast. I figured if I called my dealer they would do the normal thumb up their butt routine..

My only fear is it was mentioned that they are wanting to show the car again in January at some car show. If they do that, then I highly doubt it will be out before September 05. And I dont know about some, but I sure don't want to wait a year...

Jason

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comment from Dodge at the unveiling was the car is soon, very soon. I suspect 06. I believe it was Erik Ridenour (sp??, probably got the name all wrong) that said it. He said it two times, as I remember.

Deposit is IN!

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put my name on the list about 3 months ago with a local dealer. I am number one!! I had to tell them that it was coming out. They said they had no idea, but would start a list :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't think of ordering it until I hear the Numbers, and that's if they are 575+ HP/TQ!

Oh, and they need to extend the rear section like this!

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4