Wedding Present

Bigsalgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, so you didn't know you were getting this as a gift? I'm confused, sounds like you optioned it out your way. In any event, it is absolutely beautiful, best of luck to you and your wife. :2tu::headbang::D

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, so you didn't know you were getting this as a gift? I'm confused, sounds like you optioned it out your way. In any event, it is absolutely beautiful, best of luck to you and your wife. :2tu::headbang::D

I was involved every step of the way she wanted me to get EXACTLY what I want. I also didn't stop talking about the car the minute Bill posted what they were doing. I think she got it for me to shut me up. :D

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJ, and he said not to say anything because he want to surprise everyone when he got back BUT I'm glad you did it was killing me keeping it to myself.
Congrats again and will see you and Barbara when you get back

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian, Jon begged me to post it. He also started to try to bribe me and after a wedding, honeymoon and new Viper, I'd be working at McDonald's when I get back to pay him off! :crazy2:

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post, great story! It's so good to read something so positive with all the negativity that seems so constant! All the best with your marraige and ACR!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, congratulations! I wish you the best of luck with the car! Look forward to seeing you, your wife, and the new car after you return from your honeymoon.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Gorgeous ACR and obviously you've chosen the perfect color for it!!! :D

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the lovely lady that got me my Viper

b-31.jpg

catrockwedding-2-6.jpg

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats....and beautiful pics.

I actually just got engaged this past weekend....did the whole "horse drawn carriage" thingie and all. She cried, which I guess is a good thing (in this case).

So maybe I can work on my future wife, from now until June, and hope for a similar result to yours?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: