You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this weeknd our club had a little tour around the 'peak disctrict' lots of nice fairly empty single width roads, with great country scenery across the mountains and gorge's we had 6 vipers and 2 rams on the tour, then meet up with a few others at a pub on sunday afternoon. We visited the 2nd highest pub in the UK at (1800 feet i think above sea level) The reservoir where they tested out the bouncing bomb for the 2nd world war, a few other quaint places

one of the techy owners captured the whole route on his Nokia then uploaded it to google earth, which produced the map and other useful bits of info. We stopped in a fancy old country house thats been converted into a hotel over night, which had some lovely period features

For those wanting to know the red VCA coupe is number 16

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but is the red with white stripes pick-up a Dodge? :D

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I can't wait to go tour England.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a fun ride. Beautiful country and architecture.

Mich organised the weekend Chuck the roads are just off his back garden,
youll have to come over one year and youll see loads of old buildings like this which was on the route, not much room to park your viper ;)

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil--As always, thank you for sharing the pics...beautiful cars, people and scenery!!! Is that BAZ's bumblebee?? (tint on headlamps gives it away!!)....looked like great fun!!
~juli~

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, i guess they are peoples houses now rather than apartments, and no doubt commanded a lot of money when originally built, cant comment on the tottie we just drove by, but look at the link below;)

Juli, yes its Bazs car he had another weekend pass out from Sam, thats 2 on the trot as we were away last weeknd too, racing with Joel
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=420515

I reckon Baz drove more miles this weekend that he has all year, he even got roadkill on his gleaming paintwork :crazy2: :omg: , i spoke to him at 10.30pm last night and he was outside cleaniing all the dirt off !!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yayyyy---good for BAZ AND Sam for knowing this is one of his passions....we all accept that this is a 'fever' that we can't take any medication for!!! LOL....WOW, VERY impressive, Neil!!!! Thanx for sharing that site's link...I see there are 'VERY' '''''original'''' names for the Viper people over there!!! LOL ~juli~

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we really did push the boat out and put a lot of thought into choosing our usernames :D

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a few miles of this dropping down inbetween the hills, low gear for me trying to keep off the brakes as much as possible

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only imagine, yeah, going up and thru those mountains/hills...gorgeous...you are lucky to have such fantastic scenery in your country...of course, we do too...just gotta find time to go look at it!!!~! ~juli

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing. Especially like the rear view shots. Very nice!:2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those are some amazing pics! Looks like everyone had a great time! Saved some of them for desktop backgrounds. The lexus-lookers on the Ram are not my cup of tea at all, but to each his own.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compensating
you recognised Paul? he's the one who took you out in his GT2, he was in his mamba on this run

though the guy in the blue ford fiesta followed us for 20 miles and up the mountains for a closer look

V

Venomiss

Good pictures!
It looks like a cruise to remember! (Not the roadkill):D Thanks to everyone for posting!

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compensating
you recognised Paul? he's the one who took you out in his GT2, he was in his mamba on this run

though the guy in the blue ford fiesta followed us for 20 miles and up the mountains for a closer look

oh yeah.. hard to miss that guy... :omg:

did he tell you the mamba was his? He looks more like a festiva guy to me... :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang