Weird Problem

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck just installed a vec3 belanger headers, exhaust w/ just cats, no mufflers, and S&b filters... I left from a stop and hit the gas pretty good and the engine sort of stalled or hesitated a split second and then went. almost like it went off rev limiter but it didnt even rev that high. this only happened once and the car runs amazing otherwise. can anyone give me an idea as to why this happened? thanks alot

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but maybe it is the computer adjusting for the new modifications.:dunno: What did The Wizard have to say?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the exact same mods you have and Chuck installed mine as well. Likes voi9 said, it is probably the computer adjusting. Chuck takes the cars for a test drive b4 he releases them so if there was a problem he would have picked up on it. Your VEC3 has a series of lights on it. The green light should be on and stay green constantly if things are running normal; it is easy to check that. If you have yellow lights on and they are blinking you might have a problem. Your best bet is simply to call Chuck and tell him what happened...oh, and make sure you dump the run crap tires, you just picked up about 70 hp...and the run flats cannot even handle the stock 510 hp w/out spinning uncontrollably!

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are right about the run craps mamba... I called the wizard this morning and he said that the car might have been idleing long enough for the fuel to sort of "load up" and hinder the plugs in that split second. Its terriffic otherwise and Chuck said I have to adjust to these new mods like my car is..... Thanks for the input guys i really appreciate it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte