Well I'm back

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my time here a few years ago was short lived, but I am back form the Dark side. When I was here last I had a 2002 RT10 _(yellow- still the fastest color;)) I transitioned into a 02 Z06 and hated every minute of ownership.

SOOOO picked up a screamer of a deal on a SSG SRT 10 with Dark grey Stripes. 9500 kms from Maple ridge BC. Towed it home after christmas with a few very close calls including theft :mad:, I'll get into those when we meet up. Soo with out further adue..........

You must be registered for see images attach

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the ( we know vipers are better ) but we don't brag about it side.
I have a SSG 2008 with no stripes.
Love the color.

There is never any viper events in this part of the province but if any of you happen to want a wide
open weekend of fun this is the place to have it.

Back in the day when money was no object the pc gov. paved every road in southern ab.
And now there is no one on them not even cops.

I have driven at speeds that I will not say for 20 Km with no passing or having a car coming towards me.
Many of you say that driving through the mountains is fun, but for me when you can max out for as long
as you want with no fear of anyone else being in danger there is no better rush.

If anyone is interested in a FLATLAND VIPER weekend let me know.

Believe it or not there are 12 Vipers in Medicine Hat with only 65,000 people and I can not get any interest
from anyone to form a club.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the ( we know vipers are better ) but we don't brag about it side.
I have a SSG 2008 with no stripes.
Love the color.

There is never any viper events in this part of the province but if any of you happen to want a wide
open weekend of fun this is the place to have it.

Back in the day when money was no object the pc gov. paved every road in southern ab.
And now there is no one on them not even cops.

I have driven at speeds that I will not say for 20 Km with no passing or having a car coming towards me.
Many of you say that driving through the mountains is fun, but for me when you can max out for as long
as you want with no fear of anyone else being in danger there is no better rush.

If anyone is interested in a FLATLAND VIPER weekend let me know.

Believe it or not there are 12 Vipers in Medicine Hat with only 65,000 people and I can not get any interest
from anyone to form a club.

Sounds fun. Those must be different roads than I drove on the one time I went to Medicine Hat. Stuck behind a cop half of the way there.

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the highway from medicine hat to many berries ( where stars like Clint Eastwood ) sat in the bar and drank beer.
I have drove my viper 75 km at a fun speed and never saw a nothing but gophers.

OP
OP
S

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPRRR - I''ll be down in Med Hat on the June 8-10 for the Street Car Shoot Out. My Inlaw's live down there so I sell it as an oppertunity for the wife to visit her parents (I race all weekend "Win for me"). I've been their the last three years as its one of the best run events around. A collegue of mine is always there with his GT 500 I love cracking him every year. This year might be harder as he's up'd his Hp to 625 WHP. I'd be glad to meet up with you some time. two SSG's together running around the Hat would draw too much attention. ;o))))

Alan - Not sure where to get started. Poor preformance. 5 tenth's slower then my 02 RT10, bad seats, too many gadgets, I constantly was chasing electrical gremlins. and Clutch isssues -Slave cylinder I think is out of a hot wheels toy, exploding rear diff. Hmmmm shall I go on. I put 70 1/4 mile runs on my 02 RT and only had to change the oil. best number was 12.6. best number out of the vette was only 13.1

HSSSSSS - I've seen Tim around, actually met him in edmonton out on the street at the 99st chrurch S&S a few years back, Although I'm not sure if he would remember me at all.

Thanks for the gracious hospitality and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at upcoming events.

Unfortunatly I won't be around Indy weekend as I'll have the car an a 3 week trip down to LV - Tucson AZ -then retuning on the PCH back to Seattle.

Based on my profession I know alot of off the beaten track driving roads if you need suggestions for the cruise day.

Cheers

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW.... after all that crap............WELCOME BACK!....interesting to see the differences in cars first hand isn't it? I also had a C5 corvette for a while, traded it up for 2011 C6 (daily driver) It's a nice street car, but it's definately no Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang