WELL MY DIABLO LEFT YESTERDAY TO SEATTLE

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep uncovered her for the last time, she was gleaming..god that was tough to lift that door one last time, slide into her and here the v12 rumble..drove her about 300 feet up to the rear of the transport which by the way was horseless carriage..They were so professional I highly recommend them. Anyways people in the neighborhood were oohing and ahhing as they passed by. Kids wanting a ride and loosing there minds..It was certainly the greatest looker car I ever had. If anyone has ever contemplated owning one even for a short while to fufill a dream they should. She was everything I thought she would be and more..I will miss her. But now Im very close to my next viper..Either a 96 GTS BLUE/WHITE, One Im looking at has 4500 miles or a 97 RT/10 RARE BLUE/WHITE WITH 20K..sHOULD PULL THE TRIGGER IN A FEW DAYS!
Always loved this one from tators barbacue..

4718tators171-med.jpg

Regards
Adam

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onward and UPWARD Adam!

To a certain extent, we're all looking forward to seeing your charming **** back in an American beast again.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLUE AND WHITE GTS sounds good. Welcome back ADAM to the dark side. =)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of Blue/White GTS's around, but an RT/10 now that would be a standout. Given equal condition, go for the rarity factor.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear. You will be back soon. GET THE RT/10!!!!! That would be neat to have in the club and not to mention the way that car looks. Simply amazing!!!!!

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adam..FYI.......there is a 96 B&W RT with 20k in the S.F. Chronicle classifieds...asking 45k

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Devil's really gone? What did you have an exorcism over there? [******]? Best to get back into something fast before depression sets in.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why did you get rid of the diablo? That is my ultimate dream car.

Just wanted something I could drive more and really couldnt have both at same time.. I experienced the reality of the dream and owned one and felt like heaven..No feeling like it!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam is buying a Ferrari.He just told me all your Vipers sck the big one. He also said he wanted to go with the Italian Ponnie since Vipers don't have alot of ponnies.

SCOTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Viper87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must have been cool doign the lamborghini thing for a little but now u shoudl come back to the viper side :nana:
-Mike :nana:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam, why do you think there are very few used diablos for sale nowadays? they are becoming very hard to find in Hemmings and Ebay for instance.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beacause there are so few..91 they only made about 100 or so..1200 total from 91-01..maybe only 70 or so in the world in 91 left..how many do you think in usa..maybe only a handful of 91s..I bought mine for 80 2 years ago..drove her and sold her for 85..not bad huh..

adam

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand your pain. The black 1992 Diablo at Ringgold Dodge mentioned above was mine. I had the exact same story on Monday. It was my dream car, but when I bought it my wife couldn't drive it and hated it. Now I've traded for a 2002 GTS which I'm having Heffner Supercharge before it comes home. It was tough watching my dream car being trailered away, but I'm also very excited about the new GTS coming.

Colin

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How reliable is a Diablo? Could a older one be used every day without taking a beating on maintenance?

Bill

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it would be great for an everyday driver. They are known for things breaking and very high maintenance costs. An oil change is $300, plug wires are $999.00, a clutch which goes every 10-15,000 miles runs 6-10,000.00, and every original part big or small is a fortune. It's because how rare it is and how hard parts are to find. Is it a dream, yes, but you need to have deep pockets to properly own and mainetain one.
I have to say, there isn't another car on the planet that will get so much attention.

Colin