Westchester - Central Avenue: Red RT-10 and Silver SRT-10 Today

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to see if these guys are members here. I was headed northbound on Central Avenue (Rte 100) in Yonkers / Scarsdale today (about 1pm) and I saw 2 Vipers headed southbound. One was a Red RT-10 and the other was a silver SRT-10 with what appeared to be red stripes on the passenger side fender.

Both drivers saw me and waved / honked. Members on this board? I thought the red car was VIPERBOY, but I called him on his cell, and he was no where in the vicinity at that time.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to see if these guys are members here. I was headed northbound on Central Avenue (Rte 100) in Yonkers / Scarsdale today (about 1pm) and I saw 2 Vipers headed southbound. One was a Red RT-10 and the other was a silver SRT-10 with what appeared to be red stripes on the passenger side fender.

Both drivers saw me and waved / honked. Members on this board? I thought the red car was VIPERBOY, but I called him on his cell, and he was no where in the vicinity at that time.

Stripes only on one side? That'd be new to me.

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stripes only on one side? That'd be new to me.

Yeah, I mean the 2 slash type stripes on the fender. Not the vehicle length stripe. There is a guy with a white mamba and a tonneau cover here, and he has red stripes on the right fender too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang