What Add on Next?

holdontight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 R/T 10 so far i have high flo cats, a 3" Corsa cat back exhaust,K&N filters, Mopar smooth tubes, and magnicore wires.I am wondering what is the best bang for the buck next , I have been reading all the replys on the headers and man I am con fused. Help me on my way please and by the way what is the roe vec 1

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.roeracing.com/index.html?token=1475872235-1618082340-2068857059&A=24&B=Viper%20Engine%20Calibrator
While you're checking out the VEC 1 you may want to look at the S/C.
wink.gif

OP
OP
H

holdontight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, how are the b&b headers are you happy with them any leaks?Does the NOS damage the valves or engine at all?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by holdontight:
Thanks for the help, how are the b&b headers are you happy with them any leaks?Does the NOS damage the valves or engine at all?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just remember that your '01 HAS factory headers. Some may suggest otherwise, but my understanding is that the real HP increase, from the stock headers to aftermarket header changeover, may be disappointing for the cost. Just my .02

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by holdontight:
I am wondering what is the best bang for the buck next
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3.54 rear gear swap
BURNOUT.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

The Sean Roe VEC1 is probably the least expensive mod for you to do next. I am very happy with my results - felt like 20 more horsepower, but it's probably less. There's a thread in the Dyno Test section that's current on the VEC1 that you will find usefull.

If you are not going to add a supercharger, I would say going from the 3.07 rear to a 3.55 gear would be the choice to make for street driving. I went from the 3.55 gear to a 4.10 gear on my Ram truck and it felt like I added another 80 horsepower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC