What are Peoples thoughts?

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 GTS With Massive Stereo

I have talked with one of the sales people and the car was titled by a dealership in FL after having 6K-7K miles on it so they could send it to Auction. The history is that it has bounced through several dealers without every being purchased by an individual.
Thanks
Ray

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The history is that it has bounced through several dealers without every being purchased by an individual.

Heavily customized and passed from dealer to dealer. There are very clean one-owner Vipers out there with no stories attached. I'd pass on this one.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would rather have the stereo $$$ in performance mods

like the door piping, Henxxxxxy wing :dunno:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who listens to the radio or disc player while driiving a Viper? Oh yes I guess I would listen if it was a police scanner. GTS Bruce

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM WITH TV's

Why does a viper need TVs? Anyhow, isn't Florida the state where titles can be wiped clean. Have some local VCA members and a Viper Tech take a very close look at it before you make your final decision.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have too many laws in this country but if there is one law we should have it should be against wasting cash on a Viper which intrinsically has the worst acoustics of any car ever built.

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So where IS the TV player? Am I missing it somewhere in all the yellow? :dunno:

The TVs can not been seen in the pictures. One opens out of the head unit when it turns on and the other is suppose to be in the passenger sun-visor.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who listens to the radio or disc player while driiving a Viper? Oh yes I guess I would listen if it was a police scanner. GTS Bruce

I always listen to the radio....blast it.. obviously I like hearing the sound my car makes, but still...don't see how anyone can drive around without music, I will never :)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 GTS With Massive Stereo

I have talked with one of the sales people and the car was titled by a dealership in FL after having 6K-7K miles on it so they could send it to Auction. The history is that it has bounced through several dealers without every being purchased by an individual.
Thanks
Ray

Well my honest thoughts are THEY WILL HEAR YOU COMING :D
I'm not a fan of that wing but each to their own, I like some of the interior colour mods but to be honest This is not what Vipers were supposed to be about ;) The idea was to keep driver aids and weight down in the car so you could also take it to the track and have fun :drive: The mods in this car take you over into the 'Fast and Furious' Ricer mind set, you just need to get some wheel arch neon lights and some fury dice to complete the car :D Oh and :nitrous: lots of :nitrous:

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I always like that style wing on my old Supra (OEM), but I thought is looked bad on a GTS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte