what are these headers?

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently they are 'TOP SPEED PRO-1' viper headers...I wouldn't be putting them on my viper.

ya i saw the brand....just was wondering if its one of those made up companies. It sure seems tempting due to the prices of brand name headers for the viper, but I dont think i'm adventurous enough to try

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you trust ANYTHING on fleabay anymore. Use to you could get some good things on there with good prices, but now it seems like the SCAMMERS are Everywhere! jmo

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. They are really nice. Look at those free flowing exhaust flange areas. I think those are the ones that burn your plug wires up too. Nice price, give them a try!:D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. They are really nice. Look at those free flowing exhaust flange areas. I think those are the ones that burn your plug wires up too. Nice price, give them a try!:D

Yep, that is some sh!tty qaulity there. Also, look at the collector, just past where they merge, it looks like they shrink down to 2.5 inches or less.

:eek:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember there was a post a while back on how someone bought a set of similar headers from eBay, I believe there made in China! The welding on the header to cylinder head mounting plate looks crap!
Do not buy these :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960