What do ya think???

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, was supposed to go to the BLVD tonight out near Fed-Ex field(Maryland) for the usual Friday night car show. However it started to pour around 7pm, so much for that! So I decided to finish up my few projects that I started last weekend. I bought and installed the black fade graphics and windshield decal from Steve Loudin (SCLSSRT10). I must say that I love it! I also installed my new supercharged emblems from venomblue and I must say I'm pleased although I think that they were just a tad too pricey. I like them so I guess that is all that matters. So after freshening the beast up, what do ya think??

You must be registered for see images

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good :2tu: (Only thing your missing in my opinion is it needs to be lowered!)
Ricky

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie: the new graphics looks great! seeing those Stoptech rotors makes me want to get a set now :cool:

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, was supposed to go to the BLVD tonight out near Fed-Ex field(Maryland) for the usual Friday night car show. However it started to pour around 7pm, so much for that! So I decided to finish up my few projects that I started last weekend. I bought and installed the black fade graphics and windshield decal from Steve Loudin (SCLSSRT10). I must say that I love it! I also installed my new supercharged emblems from venomblue and I must say I'm pleased although I think that they were just a tad too pricey. I like them so I guess that is all that matters. So after freshening the beast up, what do ya think??

Hey man..I like the car. It does need to be lowered...it's literally begging to be lowered. Also, I don't like the windshield graphics...looks ugly. I'd take it off. Jmho

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TONS of potential there. I concur that it needs to be droped like a bad habit. Also lose ALL the badging, windshield sticker screams "rice" also ditch the fender stickers 'srt-10 supercharged'.... remember, speak softly carry a blown V10 :tu:

Just cause it would go GREAT with your car, do a 35% tint on the windshiels (it's awesome at night too) and PC the calipers black. That car is all about the tear your head off ********* look. Just IMO, but thats kinda the look it seems your going for. Awesome choice of wheels btw.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not too big on the windshield sticker either, but I LOVE everything else! ;) Once you get the 20's on, some of the fender gap should disappear. A lot of that has to do with the shorter tires in the back. Leave the calipers red.

OP
OP
E

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate all the feedback guys. I definitely think the car needs to be dropped as well but as carrot said I am waiting for the 20's in the rear to see what it looks like before I consider dropping it. On of my biggest problems with dropping it is getting it up my driveway. I unfortunately have a little bit of a steep grade. If I got the motons would I be able to adjust it from inside the car to raise so I could clear? I'm also not sure about the windshield decal and think that it may be a little too much as well. But since I paid for it I might as well leave it on there for a little bit. Again thanks for the feedback!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You asked for feedback so here’s mine…

I’m really anal about keeping my car clean and I’m someone who actually washes inside the wheel wells. For those who do the same, you know how tight a squeeze it is in there. Lowering the car would take a really hard task and make it almost impossible. That’s why I would never be able to lower mine.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You asked for feedback so here’s mine…

I’m really anal about keeping my car clean and I’m someone who actually washes inside the wheel wells. For those who do the same, you know how tight a squeeze it is in there. Lowering the car would take a really hard task and make it almost impossible. That’s why I would never be able to lower mine.

take the wheels off and clean the inside of them along with the wheel wells! (I don't do it myself but I've heard of people doing it!)

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
take the wheels off and clean the inside of them along with the wheel wells! (I don't do it myself but I've heard of people doing it!)

Take the wheels off and clean the inside!?!? WOW - I said I was anal - not psycho.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO I don't do it myself but I remember when I used to be on the corvetteforum there were plenty of people on their that did this every week they would wash their cars :eek: I would probably do it if it taking each rim off took like a minute or something and I didnt need to jack it up etc. etc.!
Ricky

OP
OP
E

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take the wheels off and clean the inside!?!? WOW - I said I was anal - not psycho.

I guess I'm psycho, cause I did that this past weekend! :eek:

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I guess I'm psycho, cause I did that this past weekend! :eek:

[/QUOTE]

If you pull off your wheels regularly so that you can clean the inside, then you’re just plain nuts.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you pull the wheels off to clean the wheel wells, it is very easy to clean the inside of your rims.

(no, I do not do this, but thought I would put my 2¢ in).

Instead of cleaning my wheel wells, I just spray them with a light coat of WD-40. Makes them look great. Need to take care the spray does not get on brakes.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are too many garage queens here. If you have a show car, I can see why you would spend hours each week cleaning the car. Man, if I did that with all my vehicles, I wouldn't have time for real fun events. Spend less time cleaning and more time driving/racing, I say. To each his own.

Anyway, about the car -- I think the fade stripe looks fantastic in pictures, but it looks ricey and not so good in real life. How do I know? I put it on my red SRT10. Now, I will admit it looks better on the silver car in the pics than the red, but on a bright day, you can just tell it's a sticker, at least up close. If you are driving around, nobody will know. I peeled mine off the same day I put it on.

Love your wheels. I have 20" HRE 545R's on mine and am in the process of lowering the car enough to look good, but not so much that I scrape or bottom out on speed bumps and the likes (thinking of putting on some side splitters which would make speed bumps, drains and other dips that much worse.

-M

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note the side skirts are even with the bottom of the rocker panels and are not the lowest part in that region - thus no impact on clearance.