What do you do on a boring Saturday ?

Reaction score
Here's how you get into trouble on a wet, humid, nasty day. First you tear your nitrous apart, make some custom plates, change to nozzles, lines, fittings, etc....Then go dyno the car and make 874 RWHP & 1038 Foot Pounds of torque. Will post dyno pics soon.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice numbers, can you tell us what else is done to the car? Stock motor? And if possible how big the shot is?

Thanks.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
The car is basicly a top end job. We have changed so much on it this past year. Trying to get every HP we can out of it. Right now we have a dual stage Nitrous system on it with a total of a 300 shot. We also have a seperate fuel system for the N20.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice numbers Albert, especialy considering this is a stock bottom end.

Do you realize that you have the highest hp stock viper bottom end? I believe Tom(BTR) held that record before you just obliterated it!

TOM, you wont let this happen will you?
smile.gif

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
874 RWHP!!!!
bounce.gif
That is nuts...Have you or can u even use it on the street.On boring Saturdays I like to race Vipers/Supras/slow bikes/and just about any thing that wants a good race.
smile.gif

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers Albert and the install looks great!!! Wow, 1038 foot pounds of torque.

I will have to come by your shop sometime and check-out the new set-up. You do realize that seeing and hearing your car is costing me huge $$$ as I rebuild mine. It is very expensive keeping up with the big dogs in H-town.

Anthony

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap Albert! Those are some serious numbers. Biggest numbers I've seen on NO2 yet!

What would a system like that cost?

Gerald

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
A system just like mine would run around 1875.00 for the N2O stuff and an extra 1200.00 for the secondary fuel system. Thats for parts. The labor and dyno tuning would be around 2000.00. It might seem high, but when it comes to nitrous we are very serious about it. Our main concern is safety of the vehicle. I treat all of out customers cars better than mine. We also don't do any kind of short cuts. I would rather not do the job. So far, we haven't had one unhappy customer.