What do you guys look like?

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's me, to add some justification to my moniker! The extra wide stance? Have you ever been a 'true Scotsman' in 100 degree weather? Those that have will know what I'm talking about! Let's just say I'm familiar with Betty Swollocks ;)

8325ViperScot.jpg

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, Jon, I'm not the one who posted a picture of a skirt...uh, I mean pants. :) Sorry.

Sounds more like someone's trying to act out a fantasy 2 me... sorry not interested, buy by all means solicit AB (Adam), 99R/T(Mike) and that pansy Chad (Mikes girlfriend that I don't hear much from anymore), I'm sure anyone of these ladies would be more then accommodating.

BTW, can we get a picture of you in your favorite Sunday dress? I have a feeling you have tons of them.

Jon, the non cross dresser between the 2 of us.

:)

The fact that ab has these pics of Richard Simmons makes you wonder if he scanned them from his shrine of Simmons worship. :D

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the dude on the right. This was taken last year while I was flying enroute to Iraq............what a lovely country.....NOT!

7425Cockpit.jpg

This was taken the day I bought my car in Las Vegas.

You must be registered for see images

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girlfriend, Me, my better half (aka wife) shortly after getting the car...still white skinned from not owning a convertible before ;)

7324cs10-med.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girlfriend, Me, my better half (aka wife) shortly after getting the car...still white skinned from not owning a convertible before ;)

7324cs10-med.jpg

Dude you've got to be the luckiest man alive!!! A wife, a girlfriend AND a Viper. You are my hero. :2tu: :headbang:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

7324cs10-med.jpg

I'd ask you to clarify who the gf is, but I'd rather think you're the biggest ****-daddy here. :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How childish dude! You need to grow up and quit acting like a little girl! Don't respond to his posts and sink to his level Adam.

:rolleyes: uh huh.. cuz I started the picture posting of the other person...

Yeah Adam.. dont sink to my level... :rolleyes:

Well, as an objective observer, you have been more than your share of inflammatory in many a thread. You may not have started the pictures/names/homo calling this time...but the reputation YOU've created for YOURSELF has preceded YOU.

I came on here to post a picture of myself and my girlfriend. But, as usual, you've killed this thread with your personality disorder.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of me.

Notice that I DO use the squat rack...unlike Cody. LOL

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of me.

Unfortunately the pic draws your eyes down to the crotch...I'll need some acid for my eyeballs now, thank you. :D

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of me.

Unfortunately the pic draws your eyes down to the crotch...I'll need some acid for my eyeballs now, thank you. :D

Don't let Doug fool you. Here's a HINT! :D

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of me.

Don't let Doug fool you. Here's a HINT! :D
How did you know??? lmfao!!!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score

7324cs10-med.jpg

Pimptastic!

Pipmtastic? What no else has girlfriends and wifes in the same picture with their Viper??? Cmon folks...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

7324cs10-med.jpg

Pimptastic!

Pipmtastic? What no else has girlfriends and wifes in the same picture with their Viper??? Cmon folks...

Vipers are 2 seaters, its 3 people in your pic...how's that seating arangement work out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32