What do you other Viper owners do for a living?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a Wal-Mart stocker... Hoping one Day to actually become a "Wal-Mart GREETER". I know thats shooting high but man you have to have a goal. :flush:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my past life, I was a semi-pro hockey player before I blew out my shoulders in the early 90s. Then smartened I up and used my Electrical Engineer degree ("Sparkie" degree to you mech's. Can't spell Geek without double E) to make a living.

Currently, I am the Executive VP of US Operations for the largest Independant Systems Integrator & Electrical Engineering Systems Provider in the world. Basically focused 90% on industrial energy from Oil & Gas to Mining to Water and Electric Utilities. Been there 12 years now, turning 35 this year and striving to be a trust fund baby some time in the future, though the only way trust fund will happen is if my parents win Powerball. :) That is about as honest as I can get. Seriously my wife and I would love to retire. Wish for it everyday. :)

Anyone every had one of those years where your escape is to just wish you could pack groceries at Safeway? Yah, that was 2007 for me! Control-Alt-Delete that year!

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a Wal-Mart stocker... Hoping one Day to actually become a "Wal-Mart GREETER". I know thats shooting high but man you have to have a goal. :flush:

Don't laugh, but I use to be a door greeter at Wal-mart :nono: