What do you think of this Viper paint job

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in this video of drug seized exotic cars worth millions??

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR8VV-TzcYU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are some sick cars. What's the story behind this? I didn't really like the paint job on the GTS but it sounded sick...

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugliest paint job I've ever seen, goes to show that crack heads shouldn't paint cars when high! :crazy2: but I'll be happy to take that Roe off their hands, would look MUCH better on my GTS!;)

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So.. Some capitalists getting busted for making money in the good ol' USA.

Cool cars, IMO.....

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if Doug knows any of those cars. I heard a few blowers or turbos in the bunch. The sad part is all those cars will be used by law enforcement and never see the auction block. I used to go to Fed auctions when I lived in Sout FL and EVERY agency has their pick before the vehicle or boat is sold.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they just seized the Viper due to stupidity, poor judgment, and lack of taste. Reminds me of the old show Samford and Son when Fred would say something like: "Arrest that woman due to ugliness" when he saw Aunt Ester.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ther was actually three Vipers in that video, one of them was beyond tasteless and personally I thought it sounded like crap.

scoobie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They probably caught the guy with a 2 OZ bag of MJ. Gave them a reason to take everything....................

That's why law enforcement will never give up on their fight against drugs, no matter what it cost taxpayers, it's to lucrative for themselves.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be damn hard to pick just one of those to take home. I kinda dig the blown blue Camaro tough. Skulls are cool as well but way too many on that poor Viper.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see the hood-closing method on the skullinator? Yikes.

The cars in general were like a fantasy wish-list or something.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson