what ever happened to henessey?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is doing fine.

I speak to him several times a week. His customer service continues to be great for me.

Regards,

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin D
9 Sec. on j, You are entered in the unlimited class at VOI, correct? Would like to see after all the years a second 9 sec. hennessy car. I have only heard of one to date and he is from Houston.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Gerald and I have(had) the same setup. Very similar numbers. So I figure that if SW drove my car, he could squeak it into the nines. Could I do it? Probably not. Would I do it? No. I am not a quarter mile guy. I like to do those roll on runs from 60-160.

So in some respects, my signature may be misleading. But I believe it to be true. On the gas, it could go in the nines.

I will not be at VOI.

Regards,

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Martin D
9 Sec. on j, You are entered in the unlimited class at VOI, correct? Would like to see after all the years a second 9 sec. hennessy car. I have only heard of one to date and he is from Houston.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think their have been 2 Hennessey cars in the 9's, not including mine which is just a "drive to the track" away.
smile.gif

1. Gerald's Venom 650R (SW drove it to 9.9)

2. John's 1st Venom 800 TT (SW drove that to a 9.9 w/ a crazy MPH....151 MPH if memory serves me)

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way Rohn,

Heard you have first hand knowledge of just how fast these 650R's can be!
yesnod.gif
Will you be in unlimited class this year?

Regards,

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I do have and would roll of again anytime. I like you am not the driver some are but would roll off "Motor only" anytime. Yes I have plans to be at VOI but will leave the bottle OFF. Any other Houston talkers filled out the entry forms or just talkers.
Rohn

PS: and Gerald was not tied into a 200 shot bottle, try a 300.
Easey Rider, keep control.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4