What ever happened to the ROE S/C for the SRT-10?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually don't miss new posts, but I may have missed this one.

I thought the SRT-10 supercharger from Roe Racing would be finished by now. Any updates?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that Sean felt that there wouldn't be enough interest in it, so he stopped the R&D.

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that Sean felt that there wouldn't be enough interest in it, so he stopped the R&D.

I talked to Sean and Dave a couple of days ago, and they told me that they are trying to fabricate all of the hoses and stuff in house because their supplier cannot pump out stuff fast enough. He told me that the truck supercharger is in production and will be ready BEFORE the Viper's supercharger...bummer. He said that it wont be ready for another 6 months or so. I was hoping they could get their R&D done for the Viper blower, because I was starting to lose interest in the Paxton. Now my interest for the paxton has been rekindled, and I think I will have to buy one. Either I get a paxton now, or wait for Heffner's Twin Turbo DIY kit. If I have to wait 6 months for Roe's blower, I might as well wait for the Turbo Kit which will be ready in about the same time frame.

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much will the Heffner Twin Turbo DIY yourself cost?

He stated that it should be right under 10,000 for the complete kit. However, this does not include installation. If you know of anyone who has a good knowledge of mechanics, he could install it for you...but at the same time, it must be tuned on a dyno for air/fuel mixtures.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll stick with a supercharger in that case! (I still can't do it myself I just don't want the hassle of tuning on a dyno! and spending an extra 3500 too!)

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ricky even the Paxton should be Dyno tuned. You have exhaust mods and the Paxton from the box is designed for cars with no Modifications. This could result in the A/f being off. Better safe than sorry......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc