What I noticed on my Silver GTS compared to my Red Rt/10

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I get less attention in the GTS than I did with my Red Rt/10. I think the color isn't as loud and the car has a hard roof on it too. I think people in converts..normally get more attention. When I get my double deck wing from parts rack, I think that will offset it quite a bit. We will see!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want more attention? Get the Partsrack wing, stripes and put a big number on the doors. Not # 34 though, that's mine.
smile.gif

Give it a loud exhaust to back up what you've got.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with Norman...I get tons of looks with my steel/striped GTS, and it surely isn't me attracting them! Seriously, I have had some outrageous street cars, including two Superbirds, one being lime green. When I first test drove a blue GTS, I drove the lime 'bird to the dealership. More people looked at the GTS than the Superbird! Anyhow, I have had a '94 red RT, '96 GTS and now the grey 2000, and I have not noticed a "lack of looking" with this car. In fact, many people have commented on how much they like the grey over other colors.

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes I take my other car out because I am not in the mood for any attention. Actually I feel like that most of the time. I do love the Viper but am not so crazy about the attention. When at a red light i try to stop so that i'm behind and in front of the cars besides me (of course there are exceptions). I drove an r/t 10 occasionally and i do get more looks in the GTS-must be the Blue and white, and the double **** roof.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,
I almost went with the your color scheme and year... but
was still on fence about buying one (married 2 children).
so when i did go for it i think i made the right choice
in the yellow r/t it is the ultimate summer car!!!
tons of fun and if it get rainy or cold throw on the hardtop
and it is like a gts....
best of both worlds....

but i do love the color scheme!!!

BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes will make up for the less flashy color. Put in on your todo list....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4