What I would you have done to the Gen V Viper that dodge didn't.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are alot of threads and posts in different variations on this topic,but, none that state each persons ideas of what they would have designed engine,body,performance,etc, on the new Viper.

Here is my opinion...please don't bash me for writing this...this is just my thoughts and opinion i thought I would share as conversation not debate

Firstly, as dodge did when they introduced and unveiled the 1992 dodge viper, I would have brought it in with a huge BANG as they did then.I would have made the new car much like the ACR and or the new Gen V race version car as far as body was concerned. More radical bulges like the GTS GEN 2 cars giving it that American muscle look and not the refined exotic car look. The reason the Viper caused such a huge splash in 1992 was because of the limits it set far behond what any other car manufacturer did at that time. Including Lambo,Ferrari,Porsche and the like. Nevermind Corvettes and mustangs. They were not even in the equation then with the 1992 ZR1 doing 5.5 ( 0-60) and 13.7 quarter mile times and the mustang GT with numbers my buick does today. The 1992 dodge viper was doing 4.6 and 12.9 quarter mile times !! That is what set the ball rolling and heads bopping for the dodge Viper!! This is why the dodge Viper is knwo for its brute unforgiving power !!..The muscle popping body and massive engine and wheels was something the other companies only thought about.
It did notstop there, every year when the others did more to catch up..we did that much more to push them back down. 1996 was another year with numbers and body style that took Viper to another level and left the competition even further back. The Viper continued to be seen and known as the one to catch. Never the one to beat. Not even close! With so many enthusiasts calling the car a brute an unforgiving. Trying to put the viper down. What does dodge do?...well we win numerous races and 24 hour lemans races at that, set new world records and times and shut them up to. Something no one was expecting.
Now, SRT had 2 years to think about how they can make a splash again and bring this Viper to the same glorified version as did its predecessors and what happens? Nothing. No one expected all that that the first cars brought to the table. It was a surprise to everyone. This time though, they did expect something. They did want to see what SRT would accomplish to further shut the competition up with and bring Viper up to where it belongs. The top of the food chain. Again !! ..............Not!!
I am not saying this car is not any better than what it was. Ofcourse it is. Better handling, suspension , more hp, more everything than its predecessors. What it didnt bring to the table is the big splash that it originaly and always did since. That is why I believe everyone was dissapointed.
If we followed the big splash the 92 Viper had over the others, then SRT should have given this viper 700 Hp and quarter mile times in the low 11's to high 10's. Made the car look like no other, and kept it as brutal and anxious as it always was.

I am hoping that SRT has something up thier sleeve in the next Car and beyond to fill the void this car has done to many. I am hoping this is just a temporary set back for something big to come. This was just not big enough for me. IMO !!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was SRT I would have done it right from the start. The cheapo SRT version would be as is. The GTS would have had widebody treatment without the extra aero. The ACR would have had the exact same body work as the GTS-R, or as close as they could get it and still be street legal.

Horsepower should have been 700. Not that 640 isn't enough, but if Ferrari can do over 700 with a smaller motor and no forced induction, there's no reason SRT couldn't.

Also, I never would have put those limp wrist LED lights on the front. Direct rip off from the Agera. At most angles from the front, I have trouble telling that it's a Viper.

The Viper is trying too hard to be something it's not.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, you do have some good points.

I don't think however that 'everyone' was disappointed. Maybe a few, but you will always have that. You just cant please everyone with one single product.

I also really think that we have to allow this car to go into production and get some real world feedback before judging it to hard. This car may just do things in ways no one anticipated and that will then certainly quiet down some of the guys that have problems with what they see.

Then again, it may under perform and leave people wanting more.

Just will have to wait and see.

I don't think that SRT went this far just to deliver a mediocre product.

Matt

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without forced induction I wonder just how much more they can get out of that engine and still pass emissions. The engine is still an old design in some respects (SOHC) unless I missed something.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure I really understand your thought process as over the last few years SRT has let little out of the bag, and kept the *** boiling with rumors and teasers on what the car would be. You can't replicate an entire new class of car for a Corporation like in 1992, but you can surely have a dramatic effect when a new model of a legendary machine is introduced. With all the formal media and social media, the reveal at New York was huge, and SRT set it up by letting very little out of the bag. When you have a major Auto Show and your special program for a new model requires you to have enough seats for a small church gathering and the overflow goes out into the parking lot ( in this case folks were backed up clear into the show arena for other Chrysler products) figuratively speaking, it shows the interest is immense. When journalists and media representatives get pushy to get a close up shot and their manners go out the window due to the vehicular hysteria, it means the object of said desire had a pretty profound effect. I was there and astounded at how rude some folks were, the electricity in the air was very apparent, and this so called group of folks who did not like the new car, must have been in lower Manhattan, as I did not speak to anyone that was not blown away. I frankly applaud SRT for keeping quiet , building up to the moment , and dropping a bombshell of a new piece of automotive art onto the driving scene. With the number of deposits we are seeing , from both Viper and non Viper owners, it appears that the majority of Americans are in love with this sensually rounded vehicle of lust.

I will also state that the issue of horsepower for this OHV motor somehow has folks in a dither, when the focus of the car was to create an even broader hp band and huge torque band with a weight reduction. Sad to say we are so caught up in a number we continue to fail that only two vehicles have a better hp to weight ratio --- the Bugatti Veyron and the Ferrari F12. Somehow, I believe once the performance numbers come out folks will realize the true purpose , and I again thank SRT for not making all these figures public. We have hit a milestone with the Viper going back into race competition , so why should SRT blurb out all the merits of the car prior to getting it to the track and find out it is even more restricted than in the past. Discretion , I think , will win out for many reasons with the Gen V and I do believe there are still more surprises in store for the faithful, IMHO.

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, not to add fuel to the fire, but the interior closely resembles the murcielago layout....

Reaction score
Not sure I really understand your thought process as over the last few years SRT has let little out of the bag, and kept the *** boiling with rumors and teasers on what the car would be. You can't replicate an entire new class of car for a Corporation like in 1992, but you can surely have a dramatic effect when a new model of a legendary machine is introduced. With all the formal media and social media, the reveal at New York was huge, and SRT set it up by letting very little out of the bag. When you have a major Auto Show and your special program for a new model requires you to have enough seats for a small church gathering and the overflow goes out into the parking lot ( in this case folks were backed up clear into the show arena for other Chrysler products) figuratively speaking, it shows the interest is immense. When journalists and media representatives get pushy to get a close up shot and their manners go out the window due to the vehicular hysteria, it means the object of said desire had a pretty profound effect. I was there and astounded at how rude some folks were, the electricity in the air was very apparent, and this so called group of folks who did not like the new car, must have been in lower Manhattan, as I did not speak to anyone that was not blown away. I frankly applaud SRT for keeping quiet , building up to the moment , and dropping a bombshell of a new piece of automotive art onto the driving scene. With the number of deposits we are seeing , from both Viper and non Viper owners, it appears that the majority of Americans are in love with this sensually rounded vehicle of lust.

I will also state that the issue of horsepower for this OHV motor somehow has folks in a dither, when the focus of the car was to create an even broader hp band and huge torque band with a weight reduction. Sad to say we are so caught up in a number we continue to fail that only two vehicles have a better hp to weight ratio --- the Bugatti Veyron and the Ferrari F12. Somehow, I believe once the performance numbers come out folks will realize the true purpose , and I again thank SRT for not making all these figures public. We have hit a milestone with the Viper going back into race competition , so why should SRT blurb out all the merits of the car prior to getting it to the track and find out it is even more restricted than in the past. Discretion , I think , will win out for many reasons with the Gen V and I do believe there are still more surprises in store for the faithful, IMHO.

^^^^^ yeah what he said :D:2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I second that. While I kinda Get what the OP is saying we have to remember one thing and Ralph even posed the question himself during the press reveal...."How do you redesign/change an icon." That's what the viper is. An icon...no matter what you do to it you will not please everyone. Personall I'm happy with the direction they took the design. To me I see plenty of GEN II and GEN IV in this car. As strang as this sounds when I saw the design back at VOI 11 having no idea what it was gonna look like I said "it's exactly what I pictured.". Silly sounding I know but the was my reaction.

Rest assured that SRT will have more in store for us...I just can't wait to see it in action when some production models start making their way out of CAAP and blowing the automotive press away again. :)

challenger&viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These are facts that you guys should know :

Gen IV is the ring king and it is the fastest production car at so many tracks.
Gen IV is capable of 10 seconds if driven by the right person, average people need to practices a little more the be in the mid 11 at 1/4 mile.

So with that bing said, I am sure gen V would be better. It is stronger, lighter, and smarter than ever.

Stock to stock the viper is the top.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HP wins bench races, torque wins real races. HP to weight better than all but 2 cars on the planet.

And anyone who thinks the new car does not have the "muscle popping body" or "radical bulges" of a GTS has not stood beside it. Even the elevated rotating platform we saw it on at VOI did not do it justice as we were not looking down at it. Stand beside it at floor level and it's a GTS that's trained on major steroids for two years.

No one loves the GTS more than me but when this new guy is parked next to a GTS it's gonna make some of us green with envy.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You and a few others may have understood what i was quoting.

I am merely saying that the "SPLASH" we got from the 1992 or for that matter the 1989 concept car that debut in Detroit I believe, had a much bigger impact on the attendees,enthusiasts,reporters and the like , then did this Viper. I was hoping that it would have given the same "impact" as that did. Yes I do understand that HP numbers don't mean much, but, we are now trying to convince ourselves and the other car communities that we are "HOPING" we have more in the bag then what may have been unvieled. SRT has left us thinking and hoping. From all the replies I got it seems like all of you including you Bill quoted that " I think , will win out for many reasons with the Gen V and I do believe there are still more surprises in store for the faithful, IMHO"end quote" As you seen first hand "I was there and astounded at how rude some folks were, the electricity in the air was very apparent, and this so called group of folks who did not like the new car, must have been in lower Manhattan"end quote". There were haters, and mixed negative reactions!!. I don't believe there were those reactions during the press release in 1989,1992 or 1996 from anyone with a sense of reality. Other than WOW..I want one. Ofcourse the reporters and camera crew were pushing thier way in for pictures. the unvieling was a monumental moment and they all wanted to be a part of it. that didnt mean that they loved the car.

Many have replied in such the same matter which leaves us to believe that we are not fully satisfied by the results or unviel alone at this point in time and that we "ARE" expecting and hoping for more. Otherwise we would not be stating those quotes.

Because SRT "has let little out of the bag" and because " they kept the *** boiling with rumors and teasers as to what the car would be" end quote", it left us to believe that there was so much to this then just another "bombshell" automobile. I think the Gen V car is far beyond the predecessors. But, not far beyond its expectations....So far anyway. I too hope there is more as I had stated earlier. i too hope the numbers will prove otherwise, and i too hope that the "Icon" will live upto its name.

This ofcourse IMO and not to be taken aggresivley, as I too love What SRT is doing. Bringing back the Viper and progressing it to larger pastures was something that they should be applauded for. Viper lives once again!!

Thanks SRT !!

Last edited:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well put.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding this post. It's a hypothetical situation saying what you would have done if you were at the helm of SRT. This is NOT an attack on SRT for what they did do. It's simply stating what we would have liked to have seen. It's ok to put down the pom poms and participate. Obviously we are all Viper lovers here. It's fun to see what different things people would like to have seen.

Any time HP is mentioned the cheerleaders start complaining. I figured it was implied, but apparently people are still confused. We all know the 640 is enough. We all know that there are broader torque and hp curves. We get it. We are simply stating it would have been cool to see SRT follow the Viper formula of leading the class in HP. I would love to see them dump a 9 liter impractical motor in it. That's just Viper. It doesn't mean we aren't happy with the 640 number. I'm thrilled...but it would have been a jaw dropper if they increased the size of the already gargantuan motor. No need to get all flustered.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well put.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding this post. It's a hypothetical situation saying what you would have done if you were at the helm of SRT. This is NOT an attack on SRT for what they did do. It's simply stating what we would have liked to have seen. It's ok to put down the pom poms and participate. Obviously we are all Viper lovers here. It's fun to see what different things people would like to have seen.

Any time HP is mentioned the cheerleaders start complaining. I figured it was implied, but apparently people are still confused. We all know the 640 is enough. We all know that there are broader torque and hp curves. We get it. We are simply stating it would have been cool to see SRT follow the Viper formula of leading the class in HP. I would love to see them dump a 9 liter impractical motor in it. That's just Viper. It doesn't mean we aren't happy with the 640 number. I'm thrilled...but it would have been a jaw dropper if they increased the size of the already gargantuan motor. No need to get all flustered.
I second that motion :2tu:

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this complaining and the car hasnt even been released yet. I think thhat when it hits the street the performance and quality upgrades will speak for themselves... and then the splash will be made.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this complaining and the car hasnt even been released yet. I think thhat when it hits the street the performance and quality upgrades will speak for themselves... and then the splash will be made.

:nono: If you read the post(s) you would not be calling this a complaint. Read the posts and then make fair judgements.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONSIDERING the tiny budget SRT had to work with they did a great job The car is a carry over in alot of areas because DEVELOPING TOTALLY NEW EQUATES TO BIG DOLLARS A big complaint appears to be the horsepower rating of 640 .To stay in BUDGET and pass emissions what was SRT TO DO .Budget restraints prohibited them from developing a totally new motor(supercharging or exotic multivalve technology ) .Emissions restraints and driveability stopped them from putting more cam into the existing platform to get that 700.A poster on another thread had mentioned dry sumping to free up hp again BIG MONEY to develop .The car suffers because there no other platform in the company to share parts with everything is unique to VIPER .Its not like FORD or Chevy where the engine platform is used throughout on other cars ,suvs ect For for instance FORD CAN assimulate development cost on a new MUSTANG MOTOR over a million units that use the same basic power platform

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONSIDERING the tiny budget SRT had to work with they did a great job The car is a carry over in alot of areas because DEVELOPING TOTALLY NEW EQUATES TO BIG DOLLARS A big complaint appears to be the horsepower rating of 640 .To stay in BUDGET and pass emissions what was SRT TO DO .Budget restraints prohibited them from developing a totally new motor(supercharging or exotic multivalve technology ) .Emissions restraints and driveability stopped them from putting more cam into the existing platform to get that 700.A poster on another thread had mentioned dry sumping to free up hp again BIG MONEY to develop .The car suffers because there no other platform in the company to share parts with everything is unique to VIPER .Its not like FORD or Chevy where the engine platform is used throughout on other cars ,suvs ect For for instance FORD CAN assimulate development cost on a new MUSTANG MOTOR over a million units that use the same basic power platform

They should have then kept the same platform as the GEN 4 as they somewhat did anyway, and add a supercharger to it (with some minor configurations of course).
Kept in a tight budget but sell the car for more ....hmm...spells trying to convince me. sorry not grabbing on that hook.

Only thing that is keeping me guessing as to why SRT chose this path is...hopefuly...they are gearing this car up to bigger better things. Having said that, you had 2 years of engineering and tech time to figure out a Big Slash for the Viper and this is what they come up with. I am disappointed in that. I am not saying I am disappointed in the new car, In no way, as like I said earlier in my posts, it is better in everyway than its predecessors. But, again,,...this thread was pronounced in that the Big Splash the Viper always conducted every year, year after year, Gen after Gen, in now way did it this time. Not when you have the competition grinding at your feet and makeing " Viper Who " comments in Mustang forums and Corvette blogs. Viper silenced the compettion year in and year out. Not this time !!...In my Opinion ofcourse

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without forced induction I wonder just how much more they can get out of that engine and still pass emissions. The engine is still an old design in some respects (SOHC) unless I missed something.

The engine's old design is SOHC??? I am sure you meant OHV right?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a good buddy that moonlights for FORD as a test driver for PLATFORMS LIKE FGT and 2013 i can tell you as far as JUST ADDING A SUPERCHARGER TO A MOTOR IS A DEFINATE NO CAN DO .It doesnt work that way for a MULTITUDE OF REASONS WHICH ALL REVOLVE AROUND MONEY. Engines MUST be totally engineered for blower applications and that costs BIG money .We talking about a 100 k plus car thats got to carry a FULL FACTORY WARRANTY FOR YEARS.I would venture to say the cost of to develop such an engine would have been more than the entire GEN 5 BUDGET

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
640 h.p. is plenty in all reality. Its too much for about every racing series, so it needs detuned. But if the 'Ring record is in jeopardy then we need to do what it takes to preserve that. Adjust the upcoming ACR accordingly so no one takes that away.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love every aspect of the car. They listened to their audinece and delivered a car for the purists and a new generation of owners.

If I had one wish though. Bring back the R/T-10

Bruce

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a good buddy that moonlights for FORD as a test driver for PLATFORMS LIKE FGT and 2013 i can tell you as far as JUST ADDING A SUPERCHARGER TO A MOTOR IS A DEFINATE NO CAN DO .It doesnt work that way for a MULTITUDE OF REASONS WHICH ALL REVOLVE AROUND MONEY. Engines MUST be totally engineered for blower applications and that costs BIG money .We talking about a 100 k plus car thats got to carry a FULL FACTORY WARRANTY FOR YEARS.I would venture to say the cost of to develop such an engine would have been more than the entire GEN 5 BUDGET

With the 2 years they had to think about what to do, they come up with mice interior,paintjob and racing refinements? !!..comon...alittle bit of common sense would tell the SRTY guys that what made the Viper the Talk of the town was not its interior,its paintjob or adjustable this and touch button that.
What made the Viper a Viper was its animated body and pure unforgiving power. Everyone critisized it at that time saying that it had all that but no handling. well, Dodge proved them wrong with winning almost all the major runs during the later years and kept them competition in check ..like I said, year after year.
Again I say, its the brute power and bulging muscle that made the Viper the all american super car/muscle car of the new era.
SRT came up with a very notable car. BUt in no way is it what it used to be. Known for what it was known (pure power and HP/TQ numbers). Not this model anyway. well I should say for a NA motor it is the most TQ but not in numbers its not. Mustang has more TQ numbers as will the Corvette ZR1

To answer your reply 1BADGTS, they should have put every dollar into the persona of the Viper legend. Into the POWER first and then the rest of the mumbo jumbo. If the money was tight then cut off some of the fancy prancy stuff that never made this car what it is. People asked for things to be added to the new Viper ,but, not to the expense of its true identity. SRT did not think this through as much as they think they did IMO.

When I ask for someone to make my perfectly tasting burger, better , i am in no way asking them to put a million toppings on it so as to cmouflauge the taste of the what was the reason for my love of the burger, the burger itself.
This is going to end up being just another supercar lost in the maze.
The past Vipers were Supercars that stood alone and had an identity. The identity of "move over,the king is coming through". And there were no quam's about it. Everone moved over because they new what it could do. even if they didnt, they knew HP rules and that was enough for them to respect and move. Even cars that could have kept up with the Viper in the early years didnt compete for space on the road because of the HP respect.
Now its going to be" I am not moving over, Ill take you on and we'll see"attitude.

Anyway to make a long story short, they should have put all the "first money" into , if it should have been, a supercharged engine with the technology to keep it running right in a production car. Ford does it, chevrolet(GM) through all thier troubles, does it and SRT should be able to do it. Just route the money where it should have been from the start

Again , this is just my opinion and I am hopeing as we all are including SRT, that the future cars will give us the WOW factor were waiting for and have waited for for 2 years.

Just my opinion or .02 cents Canadian:headbang:

Last edited:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the 2 years they had to think about what to do, they come up with mice interior,paintjob and racing refinements? !!..comon...alittle bit of common sense would tell the SRTY guys that what made the Viper the Talk of the town was not its interior,its paintjob or adjustable this and touch button that.
What made the Viper a Viper was its animated body and pure unforgiving power. Everyone critisized it at that time saying that it had all that but no handling. well, Dodge proved them wrong with winning almost all the major runs during the later years and kept them competition in check ..like I said, year after year.
Again I say, its the brute power and bulging muscle that made the Viper the all american super car/muscle car of the new era.
SRT came up with a very notable car. BUt in no way is it what it used to be. Known for what it was known (pure power and HP/TQ numbers). Not this model anyway. well I should say for a NA motor it is the most TQ but not in numbers its not. Mustang has more TQ numbers as will the Corvette ZR1

To answer your reply 1BADGTS, they should have put every dollar into the persona of the Viper legend. Into the POWER first and then the rest of the mumbo jumbo. If the money was tight then cut off some of the fancy prancy stuff that never made this car what it is. People asked for things to be added to the new Viper ,but, not to the expense of its true identity. SRT did not think this through as much as they think they did IMO.

When I ask for someone to make my perfectly tasting burger, better , i am in no way asking them to put a million toppings on it so as to cmouflauge the taste of the what was the reason for my love of the burger, the burger itself.
This is going to end up being just another supercar lost in the maze.
The past Vipers were Supercars that stood alone and had an identity. The identity of "move over,the king is coming through". And there were no quam's about it. Everone moved over because they new what it could do. even if they didnt, they knew HP rules and that was enough for them to respect and move. Even cars that could have kept up with the Viper in the early years didnt compete for space on the road because of the HP respect.
Now its going to be" I am not moving over, Ill take you on and we'll see"attitude.

Anyway to make a long story short, they should have put all the "first money" into , if it should have been, a supercharged engine with the technology to keep it running right in a production car. Ford does it, chevrolet(GM) through all thier troubles, does it and SRT should be able to do it. Just route the money where it should have been from the start

Again , this is just my opinion and I am hopeing as we all are including SRT, that the future cars will give us the WOW factor were waiting for and have waited for for 2 years.

Just my opinion or .02 cents Canadian:headbang:
I definateLy understand what your saying and to me at least you make some valad points.At 100-130 k i personally would agree there were definately some issues left on the table here.Marketing wise HP numbers sell and thats a lot of money to pay to be BEHIND a 57k MUSTANG

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps SINCE the car came out i have spoke to a FEW OLD TIMERS who I was in the VCA with dating back to 1994 .We love the car at 75-80k At 100-130k THATS A DIFFERENT STORY.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that SRT did a spectacular job and that their marketing was incredible. The media has gone nuts over the car. As for 640 HP, I will wait for the Mopar "off road" controller and the headers to come out and presto chango 700 HP will appear.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that SRT did a spectacular job and that their marketing was incredible. The media has gone nuts over the car. As for 640 HP, I will wait for the Mopar "off road" controller and the headers to come out and presto chango 700 HP will appear.

quote "the media has gone nuts over the car...lol...sure they have..thats why tabloids read...Viper who, and, new king of the hill, and ,,,640? realy.....come on...The media is going nuts alright. they aer going nuts over being able to start a turf war on who is king now...Its too bad we don't have the numbers this time to push back. Not yet anyway. I sure am hopeing as is everyone here, that when the car comes out and delivers the numbers, the media will change thier attitude and vote for Us. Rightnow they aer having a field day with this. Dodge delivered in the latter years...lets see what SRT can do now with all this hoopla in the media.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reviews for the new Viper have been excellent. Positive language has been used about the Viper ( I see all of the news since I have the Viper set on a daily Google serach) that I do not ever recall reading before prior to the Gen V.

Threads like this frequently seem to minimize the complexity of developing a brand; developing a new car within that brand; and all of the sub functions - engineering, finance, marketing, sourcing parts, etc. that go into those efforts. Hundreds of people participated in the development and production of the Gen V. They worked through a bankruptcy and a change of ownership and leadership during very uncertain times. I believe that what they produced was a small miracle when viewed within the reality of the circumstances and budget they had to work within. I applaud them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21