what if a monster gotta have viper shows up at detroit ?

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lets say a 625 hp beast, that looks comp coupe-ish is unvailed at detroit as the gen 4.............note to self, thoh shalt not cofet thi neighbor's viper......untill they fall to 75k.....

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If 625 hp is unveiled go out and put on a Roe SC and a few other enhancements to your current machine and you'll have a 650 hp Viper for a lot less than buying a new one...and faster too.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...to me, the RT/10 was a monster GOTTA HAVE .....then the GTS was the next monster GOTTA HAVE....the new SRT10 was the new monster GOTTA HAVE....this is just another Viper in the progression...want it, gotta have it...then there will be a Gen 5 with more power and new curves and the 08 will be history....Vipers, nothing like 'em :cool: :cool: :cool:

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The introduction of the next year's model will always be an exciting time in the auto industry, and there will always be some that would rather mod their older cars instead of buy new. Personally, I like to 1) buy new and mod until the next monster comes out, then 2) repeat number 1. I think 625-650HP stock car will sell like hotcakes, and 700HP would sell a year's production run in a few months if not weeks.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets say a 625 hp beast, that looks comp coupe-ish is unvailed at detroit as the gen 4.............note to self, thoh shalt not cofet thi neighbor's viper......untill they fall to 75k.....

What if aliens landed in the Bay Area and asked you for directions? About the same probability as a Gen IV Viper being unveiled in January. I do not think the HP of the freshened Gen III to be unveiled will be 625. The general rumor consensus is 600. A 2006 SRTC with a stock Paxton application is comfortably over 700. As far as any cosmetic changes, some will love them; some will like them; and some will loathe them. To me, the most impressive thing will be if there is a significant weight reduction without a loss of durability and reliability.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What if aliens landed in the Bay Area and asked you for directions?

I assure you that aliens have already landed in San Fransisko and are running the place... :eek: :eek:

i assure you, all the illegal aliens have already landed and have been here in phoenix for quite some time! :D :bonker:

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"what if a monster gotta have viper shows up at detroit "

If that happens be prepared to spend well over 6 figures. Whether its the MSRP or dealer mark-up or both! :eek:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if aliens landed in the Bay Area and asked you for directions?

I assure you that aliens have already landed in San Fransisko and are running the place... :eek: :eek:

You forgot Conner Avenue, Detroit because we havent heard any news yet whatsoever with the NAIAS moving closer :smirk:
The prototypes we've seen so far are nice, but thats already old material. If the Detroit show doesn't show at least SOME info things will become even more unsure. Development time should almost be over by now.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what i was told in fall(as of now) all development should be done and cars should start to be built just after the first of the year for delivery in late feb. There has also been a crackdown at DCX and i've also been told that anyone who is found out to be leaking details or other information will be terminated. Which is why we have probably not heard any information.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If 625 hp is unveiled go out and put on a Roe SC and a few other enhancements to your current machine and you'll have a 650 hp Viper for a lot less than buying a new one...and faster too.

You could put a SC on a 7-year-old Mustang and have a faster car than a Ford GT too.

You could put a SC on a 7-year-old Camaro and have a faster car than a Z06 too.

But try tracking either one of them.

Thanks for the insight.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[quote
You could put a SC on a 7-year-old Mustang and have a faster car than a Ford GT too.
You could put a SC on a 7-year-old Camaro and have a faster car than a Z06 too.
But try tracking either one of them.
Thanks for the insight.

[/QUOTE]

But they would still not be a Viper. You're welcome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang