What is considered more valuable?

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were into the 2002 Final Edition and all things being equal - would the first one made, or the last one made be more valuable?

Mike

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one sold at auction(i think) for big bucks 100K+. my guess is the first is worth more(to me at least) withe the last marginally less. also dependent on condition and mileage. so if you find either one in a hundred years you will know. the FE'd are not all that rare in Viper terms.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only hope to live long enough to find out which one is worth more.....of course the rumour I heard is that when the new coupe is built, it will be offered to the registered owners of the FEs first.

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one sold at auction(i think) for big bucks 100K+. my guess is the first is worth more(to me at least) withe the last marginally less. also dependent on condition and mileage. so if you find either one in a hundred years you will know. the FE'd are not all that rare in Viper terms.

Actually, it was number 360. If you look at the registry on www.feviper.com the location/owner of #1 is unknown. Here's an article on the sale of #360:

http://www.feviper.com/record.jpg

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks DC,
If you offer the new Viper only to present FE owners, this will ensure that the maximum number of used FEs come on the market at one time.
Thanks for looking out for those guys. Just in case their cars might not depreciate fast enough, you will handle that for them.
Thanks for your support. I'm sure this saves a few cents for you somehow.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Once you have one the biggest problem is you can't see it and drive it at the same time, I get just as much pleasure from both !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang