What is that under my name and above my avatar?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says "Delmarvalous" Is someone goofing on me or has my many year request getting an answer?

Delaware club members have participated with the VA/MD club for as long as I have been a member (and my stack of old membership cards is too thick to count). Money from or membership dues has gone to the region we requested membership in and we were never represented as being members of that region. (VA/MD says nothing of De). So if it is a "goof" or if it is real, at least it is a step in the right direction. THANK YOU.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good question, where is that description derived from and how can it be edited?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that Lee (and expert on that region in particular) set it up that way for you. I know that I wrote b-n-i's "title".

The "proper" (and consistent) way we are trying to do those titles is with the region name first and then "VCA Member". Look at Jon's revised title above and you will get the idea. I suspect that Steve and Lee have discussed this previously and thus his rather unique title. One thing I need to do is update the descriptions of the Regional forums so that the proper states are listed under each. Now I know where Delaware goes!
:beer:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says "Delmarvalous" Is someone goofing on me or has my many year request getting an answer?

Delaware club members have participated with the VA/MD club for as long as I have been a member (and my stack of old membership cards is too thick to count). Money from or membership dues has gone to the region we requested membership in and we were never represented as being members of that region. (VA/MD says nothing of De). So if it is a "goof" or if it is real, at least it is a step in the right direction. THANK YOU.

I was beginning to wonder if you would ever notice. :lmao:
Glad you like it. I'm talking to National to see what we can do about adding Delaware and DC to our Region officially. I tried once before with little response, but I plan on enlisting the help of that guy with the Yellow DLM VCA Special Edition above this time.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lost my avatar too, so I put a picture of my girl friend in for my new avatar.

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was beginning to wonder if you would ever notice. :lmao:
Glad you like it. I'm talking to National to see what we can do about adding Delaware and DC to our Region officially. I tried once before with little response, but I plan on enlisting the help of that guy with the Yellow DLM VCA Special Edition above this time.
I don't think it will be an issue and will consult with the other National officers about it this week...