What is the BEST radar detector to get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question!
bounce.gif

What is the BEST Radar Detector to get?? Please include the pros-cons of your choice.

I have done some research and it seems the Valentine 1 seems to be the way most are going?

Do they really work and are they worth having?

Also where is the BEST place to order your suggested Detector?

Thanks for the input!!

Jim Lauterbach
supergrin.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this topic has been discussed more times than the GTS/RT10 debate.. do a search for "valentine 1" and you should get 3 or 4 in depth threads with reviews from actual users and plenty of pros and cons...

- eddie -

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running K40. It is an easy cigarette lighter to rear view mirror set up. Never had any trouble with tickets and it has saved my a** more than once. Will deflect police radar so they do not get a read on you. The only thing that is aggrevating is that when you go by a shopping plaza the radar on the automatic door -sets the detector off. I bought it out of convenience at my local audio shop.

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V1 not only detects radar, it "locates" it as well, telling you if it's in front of you, to the sides, or in back. This feature alone makes it far superior to others for reasons that become obvious when you start using the unit. pete the ex glass guy

Status
Not open for further replies.