what is the most common drop??

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a 02 gts and dont like how much wheel gap is in the back i was looking at ebiach and theres only lower 1" front and back is this what alot of you guys have some pics would be great thanks!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Happy, this is an eminently searchable topic, and one LONG thread I recall might be titled something like: "Show us your car lowered....."

search topics:

Eibachs
Spring Caps
Lowering

Eibach Springs + thinner Spring Caps lower the GTS rear 1.5 - 1.6" and lower the front 1.2-1.3 at $474 parts. When your springs are OFF, you can ADUST YOUR REBOUND! You DO HAVE adjustable rebound Koni shocks!

OP
OP
H

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have no idea im not home just bought the car and am away for work but i dont like how much wheel gap there is with the 18's so i thought maby some lowering springs would help it out what are the lowering caps??

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lowering caps retain the stock spring but allow it to relocate on the shock effectively lowering the car. There has been some discussion that people do not recommend the caps as you don't get the benefit of the progressive Eibach spring that way. Which also lowers the car. And then there are those that do both.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The lowering caps retain the stock spring but allow it to relocate on the shock effectively lowering the car. There has been some discussion that people do not recommend the caps as you don't get the benefit of the progressive Eibach spring that way. Which also lowers the car. And then there are those that do both.

Thinner Spring Caps ALONE are fast, functional.....and CHEAP!

Eibachs cost more than double, and the labor is X 4.

But if you do BOTH the Spring cap labor is "FREE" !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang