What kind of jobs do Viper owners have?

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did any of you "legal Drug pushers" attend STLCOP?
If so, my Dad has taught there for 30 years, teaches
pharmacology.

I'm the family blacksheep. I'm in technology...not pharmacy.

DN

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went locally here, pharmacology was perhaps my worst class. Motto in school was "C" meant Continue to next year, and the degrees for straight "A" students said the same as those with straight "C"'s. I'm sure you won't think of that next time you get a script filled in the pharmacy though. *grin* Ask your dad if he's heard of Flynn Warren.

Brad

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A notha pill pusher here, and I married one too!!

Cool to see this many pharmacists on board. Now, let's discuss the most recent HIPPA regulations in your state and how we can offer consultations for our fellow members.. NOT!! :)

Did you rph's hear that captopril is coming soon as a suppository? It's going to be called an ACE in the HOLE! :eek:

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Did you rph's hear that captopril is coming soon as a suppository? It's going to be called an ACE in the HOLE!"

Now that is funny!!...I didn't think there would be so many legalized drug dealers here.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indian elephant trainer for B & B circus. A job that was taught to me in high school and I plan on passing down to anyone that is interested.

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when I thought I had heard all the drug humor! An ACE in the HOLE is great! LOL

Spent a week at STLCOP but decided on Butler because they brought more money to the table.

I never knew so many drug pushers owned Vipers. I am the only one that I know in my area.

Cheers! :D

Kurt

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could say I only spent a week at STLCRAP. I hated that place more than life itself. I know I would have never graduated from there if it wasn't for the fraternity I joined.

NascarDave, I assume your dad is Dr. Naeger. When I was in school his class was at 8:00 am, so if it wasn't an exam day, I can't say I was ever there. He did allow me to pass though, so in my books he is top-notch.

Viper 24

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread has been very informative, I now know who to contact for drugs, elephant training and a new matress :) . I spend most of my day in front of a laptop, defining requirements and features for telco customers. I am in the sw technology sector, provide messaging infrastructure (servers) for wireline and wireless operators.

OP
OP
S

SRTfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it sounds like there are a lot of jobs that can make me the money. Selling Vipers doesnt sound too hard either.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been between jobs...for the last 10 years :smirk:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hairdresser. It's fun !

Huh, I don't remember anyone named HUGO on ***** eye for the straight guy? I think you should call yourself a cosmotologist, or gynacologist. Same thing. LeZZ-B-friends?

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruser, that's my Dad! It always seems that when I run into anyone in the pharmacy profession, I'm always asked if that's him. And, depending on how many times it took them to pass pharmacology, they either love him or not:) Personally, I'd prefer my pharmacist to have done well in pharmacology. I also attended STLCOP from 92-95 but never took my boards.

DN

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

I was in school at the same time as you then, 93-98. I'm pretty sure I know who you are now. Blonde hair and used to drive a white 10th anniversary RX-7? I don't think we ever hung out, but I do remember talking to you a couple of times.

Ryan

terribleted13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
new to the viper community! just bought 95 rt-10,yellow,cause we know there faster!bought it from a dealer in smithtown ny.previous owner was carmine galletta,according to title,i just received. i was told he is the president of the ny viper club. anyone really know? if you do is there anything/history i should know about the car.oh ya what do i do? nothing right now,i used to run an auto repair shop,old boss was a real crook!so i quit! also have a a/c shelby cobra replica,'95 harley roadking,'00 custom harley softail I built!'02 chev k-1500 pickup,ya always need a truck!and my girl drives a '98 s-blazer.

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shall do Dave. I always thought that car looked very nice. I used to be into RX-7's quite a bit. Before the Viper I had a 3rd Gen single turbo that put down over 450rwhp. Great fun, but severly lacked in the torque department.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what you heard about me
But a b---- can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a m----f------- P-I-M-P

REMIX