What song is this?

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the one; I've been trying to find that song for a LONG time. Thank you so much.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
what was the outcome of that test?

-too lazy to hunt for it-

+too lazy for the caps key-

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How do YOU hunt for a song you don't know the title to? I asked and got an answer.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Song......?

You mean the trumpets?

To get ELP out of that, Steve must be a dyed in the wool ELP fan for sure!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Song......?

You mean the trumpets?

To get ELP out of that, Steve must be a dyed in the wool ELP fan for sure!

That's what I was thinking. ELP? Wow. I figured it was the Olympic Theme or some part of 2001 Space Odessy I hadn't heard or something like that.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

How do YOU hunt for a song you don't know the title to? I asked and got an answer.

This construct of this comment strikes me as kind of curious...It must mean that you think my post was directed at you in some way. That is not the case at all. I just wanted to know how the Top Gear comparo turned out, and I stated that I was too lazy to go find it. The lazy comment refers to me alone. Please don't read anything into my words, as I'm not the kind of guy who sits on the net waiting to take cheap shots at people. I hate it when people do that sh*t. We'ze cool, you cool?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This construct of this comment strikes me as kind of curious...It must mean that you think my post was directed at you in some way. That is not the case at all. I just wanted to know how the Top Gear comparo turned out, and I stated that I was too lazy to go find it. The lazy comment refers to me alone. Please don't read anything into my words, as I'm not the kind of guy who sits on the net waiting to take cheap shots at people. I hate it when people do that sh*t. We'ze cool, you cool?

Awww c'mon Vic. We've been on this board a long time and you're the biggest cheap shot artist there is!!!

:D

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve911 wrote: Look at EMERSON LAKE and PALMER.

[/QUOTE]

My first thought was to call B.S. ! I can't name songs, but how could that be ELP? But, I guess my college days are lost in irretrievable portions of my brain.

Google works better for me as a memory tool for me now. http://www.sugarjar.com/media/49158/ Now that I hear the rest of it, it certainly does call it back from my memory.

You have a great memory; or, you are still listening to the same old 8-tracks ! :cool:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Fanfare for the Common Man' is the track used in the Olympics can't remeber the albumn it was from.

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never said and I just wanted to know the name of the song, so I didn't bother finding out.

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any luck finding the song? I downloaded Joe Satriani songs for 2 days to try and find it, but no luck.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried too no luck.....unless it is one of those obscure albums (can you tell how old I am, still call it an album)or a European release.
I even emailed Gary Javo the guy that did the video and he had no recolection

OK......music / song gurus........what is the music playing in the background in the TT Ford GT video?

http://www.garyjavo.com/

Sounds like early Satriani stuff.

Any luck finding the song? I downloaded Joe Satriani songs for 2 days to try and find it, but no luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant