What standard accessories came with the 1993 RT-10?

Joseph Volpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, they came with a soft top and side curtains. Was anything else included, such as cockpit cover, carry bags, etc.??? What was standard vs optional accessories? Thanks for any info.....

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soft Top, side windows, cockpit cover (tonneau). Each of these items has an OEM carry bag which came with the car.. In addition, there is a soft bag for the rear window (window is removable). My '94 came with a VHS tape that has operating tips, not sure if the '93's had them.

Other OEM accessories came later (after introduced for later models) such as the hardtop, sliding side windows. Also, in '94 Dodge developed a kit to retrofit A/C in the '92's and 93 models.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were only 2 options available for my '93 and I went for both: 1) color=Black and 2) Air Conditioning - dealer installed. I got the toupee, side curtains, and tonneau cover as standard equipment. The the first 2 gens, there were never any floor mats as standard equipment.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have extra windows(side and rear), window bags, Tonneau covers for sale. Message me if you want any. I also have a cockpit cover that covers the car when the top is removed.

You must be registered for see images attach