What wires did DC put in the trunk for stereo?

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

Judas Priest finally blew out my center speaker (yeah old school)TO add to the "what do you isten too" thread JUDAS PRIEST... ANYTHING from SCREAMING FOR VENGANCE!!.

The grill said it was an MB Quart. I pulled the speaker to find it was some bull**** made in the US piece of ****. Magnet looks like it's about 1/2 oz ( I'll assume stock).

I was looking for a replacement and started looking in the trunk for alternatives. There are a lot of wiring harnesses going in there. Is there a sure way of knowing what was intenitional(factory) and what was added on? I'm starting to think DC wired for both the CD changer AND/OR an amp..Could it be they wired it for both? I hate that the original owner did this stuff and didn't hint about it...oh well...

I'm not looking for some ground thumping rap **** . I would like some kicking Marshall blowing tunes though :) ...

Any help would be appreciated
Todd

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd -

You should have called me back! I'd have told you that the RT ***** for bass. Either get a JL Audio replacement speaker 6.5" if they still make it (already gave mine to Rich, sorry) or you can mount a sub in the passenger footwell without taking too much space away. I just happen to have a spare... <g> . But for the wiring, come take a look at my wiring diagrams... it'll save you some headache.

l8r!

JD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_