What would look good?

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going to be painting my 01 Gts soon and I want to do something different. I have been looking at maybe painting its SSG, or very orange. I also was thinking Monterey Blue from lambo or one of lambos whites. So many ideas I dont know what to do. Please give input, and pictures if you can. It has to look good with Black or gun metal wheels

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got in a minor accident and m in the process of getting mine painted diamond perl white with black stripes. It should be ready once I get back from my business trip in two weeks. I'll post pics than :) Orange would look very nice as well, I believe I've seen orange GTS on here...

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
SSG on Gen I/II looks just o.k. If you add black racing stripes, especially with the wheels you have, it would look awesome, I think.

I've seen SSG/SSGish paint jobs on Gen I/II's and when solid it's mediocre. With racing stripes, it really sets the color off.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Orange. Stands out nice. Black wheels and stripes will complete it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boyd Coddington did a hot rod for Bud Light that has a jawdropping Candy Blue color, definately worth considering as well as Ford RS Blue.
If you want it to mactch with black or gunmetal perfectly though.... black with an ever so decent hint of gold in it, that is gonna POP!

Motivated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most any color will be good as long as there are no pastels involved and it has to be DOLPHIN free. :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Steve A.

I would have to agree, keep it tastefull and your sure to be ok, from there it is all opinion... I would think pulling a pearl color from lambo would be good, shows off the lines of the car. Orange or white would be my preference. A good solid blue has its merits as well and ssg is always a winner. :2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
White with black would be the sh*t and so would orange with black. I think there is a guy on the Alley that has orange with white...it's either MBC Center or BURNEDTOAST or something. That looks good. Anton's all-white GTS looks good.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's the hot sh*t right there!

p_264.jpg

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White,

With Blue Stripes

add a wing

plus a splitter & diffuser

then slap a GTS-R Badge on her:headbang:

OP
OP
J

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing the 08-09 Acr two tone, but I dont know how it would look on the hood, or where to divide it.

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would have to say a blue candy with a sliver base and white stripes would be very eye pleasing.orange is a great color also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang