What Would Your Price Be ?

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all look at the price of vipers, but the reality is driving one is priceless. Most of the people including myself that get what a viper is, would not sell their car at practically any price if the deal was they could not buy another viper :omg: EVER. :nono:

WHAT WOULD YOUR PRICE BE ?

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never to own a viper again.... I'd take a stright trade for just about any of the cars I dreamed about owning really, like an F40, 246 dino, or a McLaren F1 etc...

Right now, I own my dream. To cash it in I'd have to have another dream :)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough to buy the newer model year. But that wont happen and I cant believe how Vipers depreciate. I have an 09 aero coupe with very low miles and the dealer I bought it from will only offer 80k in trade for a 2009 ACR.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never say never it ALL depends upon how much one needs the money .You may say NEVER buy trust me on this one IF you really NEED the money the car will be gone.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40k is probably more than mine is worth and I'd take it.

A FGT or G is in my future at some point anyways. I'm gonna probably need the cash from the viper to swing it.

OP
OP
B

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40k is probably more than mine is worth and I'd take it.

A FGT or G is in my future at some point anyways. I'm gonna probably need the cash from the viper to swing it.

40k nice sounds good!:eater:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO DEAL

You must be registered for see images attach

There is No substitute for the Viper to me and anything else that i would want in this lifetime can be achieved through the same hard work that allowed me to get the viper.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like when someone asks at a car show: "If you could have Any car here which would it be." Some smart-a$$ always speaks up and says: "duhh, i'll take the most expensive one." I am always quick to respond with a rewording of the question: How about Which car would you want if you couldnt sell it to buy somethingelse.

...I guess thats how i answered BrakeDust's question.... guess i just dont like to talk about :money:

At the PhillyInternationalAutoShow on monday, i was looking at the R8 convertible on a fancy raised up display. As i looked at her I couldnt help but thing how much better My B/W GTS would look sitting up there under those lights.:)

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$43k.
I love my car, but if someone offered me over $43k for it, I would take it. Then sell my truck (matte black H1), pool the money, and go for a gallardo.
Otherwise, no other reason to ever get rid of it.

Nick

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know a Ford Gt could satisfy me but........To never own another Viper I dont think I could do it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang