What's a 2001 Red ACR Worth? Input please.

Larz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s a 2001 Red ACR Worth? Input please.

I have a chance to pick up a 2001 red ACR 17,000 miles, one owner, super clean, with existing warranty. What do you guys think its worth? I cant find a acr option on Kelly Blue Book or NADA. Thanks for all your help guys.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s a 2001 Red ACR Worth? Input please.

I just purchased a 2000 Steel Gray ACR with 8400 miles about two weeks ago. It has a Chrysler 7 yr extended warranty and nearly mint condition. Only flaws are a few stone chips in the nose. I paid 50K and felt that it was a very good price considering the condition of the car and the ACR option. Certainly a 2001 will bring in a higher value if all the variables were identicle, mostly because of the ABS feature which was unavailable in 2000. My own shopping indicated to me that low mileage, documented cars are going to bring in the money. At that mileage probably mid fifties would be a good deal. Most of the ACR's I looked at were driven much harder than their owners were admitting.

OP
OP
L

Larz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would be buying the ACR for 51,000. What do you guys think about that price?

David

Viper Owner
Reaction score

51K is a steal. The only recall applicable to '01 ACR's was the 5-point racing harness. I think the factory replaced them with some Teamtech harness. Some dealers let you keep the original ACR 5-points. For collector value, the originals would be better.

Make sure the Dynamic Suspensions adjustment tool comes with the car. The original settings on these shocks were very firm. If they weren't changed, you'll see foil Dynamic Suspension strips taped over the adjustment knobs from the factory.

As far as maintenance, by this point in time the coolant should have been changed at least once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi