What's a Viper without a little fun!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is when the Power Tour came to my home city a few weeks ago.

Before you guys give me slack about my little burn-out I had one month old Pirelli 345/25/20's and wasn't too excited about smoking them off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJgcvvvIZM

Enjoy!

-Tim

FYI this was happening on our downtown's biggest street. Most of the people standing around were very intoxicated!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it officially-sanctioned or just tolerated by the town sheriff? Looks like a good time.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times!!! I don't blame you a bit for not roasting a grand worth of tires... I wouldn't have either. Too open and too dangerous IMO but good fun!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this was a Don't ask Don't tell kinda event. Our town really doesn't let this kind of stuff fly, but sometimes they will turn their heads.........

The Moped at the beginning made me laugh.

The guys standing right in the street were the most drunk, they were practically falling on my car. They were using there "Drunk" tactics to get people to do the burnouts. Saying stuff like "That guy said you can't" But was so drunk that he was just pointing towards the ground about 15 feet away!!!!

Good times tho!!!

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't see anyone being forced to stand on the side of the road next to a bunch of cars doing burnouts. "They" are accountable for their actions as well.

Cops seem to ruin any good car event!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!!!! :hippy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS