whats up with this Viper on Ebay??

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought it on ebay a couple of months ago and now HE's dumping it....... not me! BUT he says it has a "cool" stero..... well maybe LOL!!!!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a good deal but the thing is that the mileage is high so people are staying away. On eBay someone can try to get one with lower mileage for the same price.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks very nice and seems to be priced more like a RT/10. You can call Roanoke Dodge, give them the VIN and ask the Viper tech if he remembers the car and if there were any probs. and check the warranty info. Good luck.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear this looks like the same car that was FS in Naples a few months back. Something seemed fishy then.

REMIX

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a good deal but the thing is that the mileage is high so people are staying away. On eBay someone can try to get one with lower mileage for the same price.

So is that an average price for a 98 with less than 39k? Or are you saying they can have a shot?

So is a 98 with that many miles expected to go for $35-40k? I want an RT, and don't care about mileage.. I'm exporting the car to Australia, and will put plenty on it anyway..

I just didn't realise prices were THAT low? With the $50k in other costs to import a Viper, looks like I might be driving one in 6 months!!!!!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Its not on my lists as a salvage/rebuilt, but it wouldn't be the first to slip by me.

Also I agree, that rear looks lowered or saggy.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint bubbles are normal if they are near the gas filler, other areas may = Repaint.

New Seats??? This is odd.

Remember the post a while back....The most sought after year Viper? 1998 and 1999 are the two top years = Forged piston cars with a cam. 1998 should sell for more.

Now and then a good deal comes along. Who knows.