What's with the Dirty Looks?

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s with the Dirty Looks?

Hello,

Out of curiousity how many of you receive dirty looks from guys with their girlfriends when riding around in your Vipers? This is a recurring condition for me and all I'm doing is driving, I'm not hitting on them.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s with the Dirty Looks?

LOL - ALL the time! But they give especially mean, nasty, evil, looks when their girlfriend smiles and waves to you and then yells out of her window that she LOVES your car!! Can't figure out why their boyfriends/husbands hate it when that happens... :2tu:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like it when they point and say why didn't you get one of those.Or they stop him in mid sentence and point at it.
Or the best one is when you park it some where and the women coments about it to the husband and he responds i thought you didn't like cars.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Happened to me last time I was at the drag strip. I was waiting for the gates to open, and got some very unhappy looks from a guy with a (very attractive) girlfriend who was all over my car.

OP
OP
N

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like it when they point and say why didn't you get one of those.Or they stop him in mid sentence and point at it.
Or the best one is when you park it some where and the women coments about it to the husband and he responds i thought you didn't like cars.

I've seen all of these happen. I just smile and shrug with open palms.

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had similar experiences. It's always fun to watch people react to the car. Good or bad, it usually inspires some kind of reaction. Never really got that with any other car I've ever owned.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Just yesterday I got a big-time dirty look from a woman driver after her teenage girl in the back seat stuck half her body out of the window, held her hand to her head, and yelled “call me!”.

Yeah right…maybe in about 10 years.