When will production/delivery of the 2004 SRT begin???

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
According to those who might know, some will be delivered by oct1. I was told 75% chance I would have my white by then. This person hasnt been wrong yet. but, theres always a 1st time. Hopefully not now!!

SupDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. My Dodge dealer is telling me that my 2004 SRT/10 started production 1 week ago, and that I should have it in July.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge dealers = 'what do you want to hear me say'

I think the 4th of July shutdown would be a good guess at model changeover time. That's the time they started 2003 production, wasn't it? THEN they didn't ship 'till Christmas! Let's hope there's no repeat!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Supdawg,

Your Dealer must be a genius, as the Computer ordering system doesn't even have a 04 SRT-10 on the screen yet. Amazing that one can be ordered and he even has a build date when no codes even show up. The cars will probably be able to be ordered this month or next, and we will probably see some in late Sept. and October. This is pure speculation, based on past ordering processes and knowing that DC would like to get the car on the same production basis as the rest of the line. Make sure your Dealer has a Viper Tech and has sold some Snakees in the past, or he not only won't be able to fictiously order one, he probably won't see one either.

Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
1-800-889-1893