Where are all of the Maryland Vipers???

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anybody on this site ever race at Mason Dixon in Hagerstown?? I've been racing there for 1 year and have never seen another Viper there. It's a decent track! They're having a Street Night next Friday night, 4/6/07. It starts at 5:00p.m.
Brackets after 2 time trials. I'd love to catch up with some other Vipers for once! Is anyone game??

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 6 of us met at Capital Raceway in Bowie Md last Friday for a track rental day. It was alot of fun.
We out to get the local Viper guys to show up at the Corvette Club of America's annual drags. Its open to all muscle cars. We always invite Vipers but only one or two show. I would even drive my Viper instead of my Corvette!

http://www.corvetteclubofamerica.org/Documents/2007Drag%20RaceSpring%20Flyer.pdf

Jim

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally had another Viper show up. A guy with a yellow/ black striped GTS showed up. He didn't run, but it was awesome just having the presence there.
viperjim,
If I can get the time off I may try to go. Sounds like fun.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see this post until now. Don't check this forum much. I am trying to get some time to get up there. I was out of town this past Friday.

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperJohn,
You should go to the next street night. I'll meet you up there. Let me know, we can make a plan.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJohn,
You should go to the next street night. I'll meet you up there. Let me know, we can make a plan.

Let me know when it is, I have been dying to get up there. Wanted called me earlier today and wants to go to Cecil Wednesday night. If the weather and the wife cooperate, I might make it.:eek:

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mason Dixon is doing a test and tune on Friday, 5/11/07 starting at 5:00p.m. I'm surprised they are doing a test and tune, normally it's all brackets on Fridays. Let me know if you want to go.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Idea, I will download the flyer, check to see if it conflicts with an existing event. If it doesn't I will send it out to the group.

John

That would be great. Only 2 or 3 Viper show up each year. It would be cool to caravan in.

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's been a long time. Anyone planning any special events or cruises this year in Maryland or WV?

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landman,
Get a hold of Carmen Gullage (PaViper) for WV events.. we're trying to plan something in WV this year.

Diane

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landman,

Send me a PM with your email and I can send you a Calendar of Events for VA/MD. Our events are also posted in the VA/MD Section of the website. What part of WV are you in? We actually have a drag racing event planned in Virginia next weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456