Where Are The Pictures Of The Slate Convertibles With Stripes???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were supposed to be about 10 of them produced. What ever happened to them??? Never heard anything about them but we were told they would be produced.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke had @ least 1.

i managed to get a few pics of that one before it left. beautiful car.

11yes7.JPG

there are more pics of this car in the registry.

11yes1.JPG

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were supposed to be about 10 of them produced. What ever happened to them??? Never heard anything about them but we were told they would be produced.

Silver stripes, or the ones with the black "snakeskin" stripes?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silver stripes, or the ones with the black "snakeskin" stripes?

is THAT what you are talking about? The "Snakeskin" Edition Vipers that Prefix was going to make 20 of?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At last count only 6 Snakeskins were made, and as the other convertibles are gone to Dealers that is likely to be the number. All are sold except the one we have, and it is a bit different with polished 5 spokes.

There are quite a few of the slate convertibles without stripes, just very few with ( whether silver or snakeskin ).

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love it. Dead ****. IF I didnt intend on doing a viper days event or two (roll over protection), I would have gotten that color combo on a convert. Instead, I wanted the protection (and the looks) of a coupe, so I went with the color combo, just had them attach one of them new fandangled hard tops on it :) (aka coupe).

Jon